2012.06.12 17:42 Pyrason Psychonauts
A subreddit devoted to the critically-acclaimed video game series Psychonauts
2023.05.26 05:26 EntrancedForever Some old DLC stage ideas I thought up a year ago to go with some fighters (and echo fighters). Keep in mind, I did not make these with competitive play in mind, I'm more focused on just having fun in Smash. Let me know what you think, or which ones are just completely broken.
- Star Carnival(Piranha Plant)(Super Mario Bros.)-Welcome to the Star Carnival! With the various tents in the background, the fighters face off on a random assortment of spaces, with MC Ballyhoo and Big Top cheering on in the background. And he's not the only one, a lot of Mario's friends and enemies showed up here to watch this fight, including Pauline, Waluigi, Birdo, Geno, Mallow, Boshi, Kamek, Koopa Kid, Foreman Spike, Cranky Kong, Wart, Taranza, Toad, Toadette, Professor E. Gad, King Bob-Omb, Petey Pirhana, Culex, Fawful (In his Partners In Time attire), Paper Mario, Paper Luigi, Paper Peach, Paper Bowser, Vivian, Mimi, O'Chunks, Nastasia, and even Stanley the Bugman. Occasionally, Dice Blocks will appear, and if they're hit, something happens, depending on which number it lands on. -1 releases items. If you have items off, this number is worthless. -2 Causes a Blooper to squirt ink on the screen, blocking your view temporarily. -3 Causes the MP9 car to appear and drive around the stage, it may be a moving platform, but getting rammed by it causes damage, and staying on it too long isn't advise either because it'll drive offstage once it's finished swirving. Alternatively, it can be damaged and KO'd. -4 gets an explosion. Maybe hit those dice from afar... -5 It affects the spaces below and those who stand on them. Blue Spaces heal, Red Spaces cause damage, Bowser Spaces function like lava, DK Spaces provide a brief power-boost, and Green Spaces inflict random status effects. -6 Causes the spaces below to start shifting left or right like a conveyor belt, ending with a new arrangement of spaces below the fighters.
- Shiver Star Factory(Adeleine)(Kirby)-The dreaded factory on a planet that is totally in no way meant to be Kirby's version of Earth, conveyor-belts shift on and off at the sides of the stage as HR-H appears in the background, attacking fighters tresspassing in its home. It can be defeated, and will fight for whoever KO's it, like Ridley did in Pyrosphere. Not everything here is hostile though, a familiar Waddle Dee will sometimes appear from either side of the stage and toss in food to whoever can reach it first.
- Deserted Chateau(Morrigan and Lilith)(Darkstalkers)-A place in Makai, with the Aensland Manor in the distance. Platforms hang from the ceiling by chains, and can be damaged and broken, only for new ones to later lower down should all the platforms be destroyed. Some other Darkstalkers seem to have been drawn here as well, Felicia hops in to chase a butterfly; Hsien-Ko and Raptor hop in while dueling (It's only a duel if you ignore they both have helpers); Demitri appearing in to show off his true form; Sasquatch hopping and fighting Rikou; Q-Bee flying in and eyeing the fighters with an oversized fork and knife before buzzing off; and Jedah Dohma himself rising from purple liquid and laughing like a maniac. Souls also appear on the stage, and can KO'd and sent to Darkness. They drop items if you do that.
- City of Tears(The Knight and Hornet)(Hollow Knight)-The Fountain Square is the stage here, with the Hollow Knight's memorial statue looming over the fight. Platforms stand from the water to the side, but can be destroyed, only for the Menderbug to rush in and fix them up. He can be KO'd too though, delaying their repairs. Occasionally, some NPC's will emerge from behind the fountain to marvel at it, and the fight happening in front of it. This includes the Elder Bug, Bretta, our boy Quirrel, nobody's boy Zote (Who tries to enter the fight but trips and falls over, then when he gets up, he trips again falls into the water), Cornifier, Iselda, Snail Shaman, Myla, some Grubs, Hive Knight, and Cloth. If Marissa's song is playing, you can even see her levitating and singing around the fountain. If Zote's songs are playing, he's singing them at the bottom of the fountain.
- Cyber City(Frisk and Kris)(DELTARUNE/UNDERTALE)-The Queen's domain, with a ferris wheel to the right, a cup-ride to the left, and the Queen's castle in the distance, as fireworks of Kris, Susie, and Ralsei appear in the air. The ferris wheel has platforms on it, and it goes up and down on the whims of a Werewire running the controls in the background. Another Werewire controls the cup-ride on the left, with the platform rising or lowering occasionally. Ads for the Queen and Spamton will occasionally appear in the background as well. In the foreground below the main platform, cars can be seen walking by, and occasionally, they'll all get knocked off the road by a dog in a toy car. Susie and Ralsei are watching the fight as well, reacting if someone gets KO'd. Ralsei reacts in shock while Susie starts laughing. If Kris is the one KO-ing someone, they both cheer. If they're the one getting KO'd, Susie and Ralsei both react in shock. If there's more than one Kris in the fight, they both just stare in confusion. Both of them appear in Kris' Final Smash (Susie slashes at opponents, and if she lands her attack, Ralsei heals Kris while she clobbers the others) and if Kris uses it in this stage, they briefly disappear from the background to their friend's side. If Undertale music is playing, the pop-ups are will display images from that game instead, including the true ending's photo.
- Primp Town(Arle and Amitie)(Puyo Puyo)-The streets of Primp Town, with its Magic School in the distance down the road. Many of Arle and Amitie's friends and enemies are here to watch the fight go down. They can include Carbuncle(He won't be there if Arle's in the fight, since he appears in her taunts and some of her attacks), Schezo, Rulue, Draco, Harpy, Serilly, Suketoudara, Ragnus, Kikimora, Incubus, Satan, Sig, Raffina, Klug, Lidelle, Tartar, Accord, Popoi, Prince Salde, Otomo, Yu & Rei, Gogette, Lemres, Feli, Baldanders, Ringo, Maguro, Risukuma, Ecolo, Ally, and Rafisol. The stage is a road with two buildings to the side and a platform levitating above the center. On the sides, Puyo Puyos will drop slowly, forming walls of sorts. They can be destroyed, especially by launching your enemies into them. But destroying them fills up a meter. Fill it completely, and the stage goes into Fever mode, with Puyos dropping on the sides at much quicker rates, and disappearing so more take their place. Basically, a bunch of projectiles raining on the sides of the stage. Best get to the middle, and maybe knock your opponenents to the sides while you're at it. Starting and ending countdowns here are changed too to that of a Puyo Battle, complete with the same sound-effects.
- Spacetime's Edge(Tee)(Tetris)-The edge of spacetime itself, with a twisting road in the background. At first, it seems pretty flat, but remember how Nintendogs' stage worked? This one is a bit similar. Giant Tetriminos will appear above the stage, descending at the speed of molasses. Don't get cocky, it's best to get out from under them because they drop to the ground a lot quicker after that, as if the player is hitting the down-button. They temporarily change the stage set-up, because now you have some blocks on the flat surface to walk on, jump on, and get knocked into. Marle and Squares levitate in the background, watching the fight unfold. If you're in a Team Battle, they'll each root for at least two of the teams, and celebrate when their team(s) get a KO. Might be confusing if Marle is rooting for Green and Blue, and then Green KO's Blue, but whatever. You can tell which team they support by the colored Tetriminos floating behind them.
- Gensokyo(Reimu and Marisa)(Touhou)-A stage based on the final stage in Immaterial and Missing Power, giving a good view of the boundary of Reimu and Marisa's homeworld. You can see Reimu's shrine and Scarlet Manor in the distance. Spell Cards will occasionally appear similar to Materia in Midgar, but touching them summons a Touhou character to perform an attack on the stage and the summoner's opponents. Can you dodge their attacks?-Cirno releases an ice-attack that, predictably, freezes any nearby fighters.-Hong Meiling unleashes a bunch of kicks and punches on any unfortunate fighter she catches.-Patchouli Knowledge unleashes fire and water, as well as a metal pool in the center of the stage.-Sakuya Izayoi leaps around and unleashes daggers on fighters. If you're fighting her, KO her as quick as you can, because her final attack is freezing time and leaving some frozen daggers to fly right into you once she leaves.-Remilia Scarlet unleashes a platformer-friendly, but still tough to dodge version of Heaven's Punishment "Star of David".-Flandre Scarlet unleashes a similarly changed, but still dangerous take on Taboo "Cranberry Trap."-Aya Shameimaru unleashes powerful winds that can blow in any for directions, affecting the gravity if it's blowing up or down. She throws a few bullets in there too.-Suika Ibuki increases her density and she grows to the size of Petey Pirhana. She then proceeds to stomp on the main platform, forcing enemy fighters to the platforms on the sides, unless they're too busy getting pounded into the ground by a giant Oni.-Eiki Shiki uses Guilt Sign "Wandering Sin", hovering below the stage like players do in Touhou, shooting the fighters above.-Clownpiece uses Hell Sign "Eclipse of Hell", which is a bunch of lasers rotating around. Best to air-dodge these. Or who knows, maybe these assist-attacks wouldn't make the Fighters flinch but just really racks up their damage like poison would?-Yuyuko Saigyouji releases a stage-friendly Ghostly Butterfly.-Youmu Konpaku unleashes cuts from her blades.-Sanae Kochiya and Kanako use Sky Serpent to send snake-shaped bullets after enemy fighters.-Reisen Udongein Inaba uses Wave Sign "Mind Shake" Red-Eyed Hypnosis, and while it doesn't send out as many bullets as it did in the original game, it does stun fighters if they're hit with enough bullets.-Yukari Yakumo unleashes a slew of explosions akin to Barrier "Curse of Dreams and Reality".
- Time Rift Adventure(Hat Kid)(A Hat In Time)-Fighting on a stage made to resemble Hat Kid's ship, complete with Rumbi roaming around in the foreground, the fighters are taken on a flight through a Time Rift as block-like platforms to the sides, with an Hourglass appearing and shattering to change the main stage with different platforms and the characters watching it. A rift in the sky also gives the fighters a view of the area the phase represents.-Mafia Town has Mafia Goons, Cooking Cat, and the Badge Seller cheering on the fight, with the Mafia Boss himself watching as the stage resembles a casino.-Dead Bird Studios has DJ Grooves MC-ing the fight from his DJ booth, with Moon Penguins dancing and snapping at the sides while lavish props fill the background.-Owl Express has the Conductor rambling from his director's chair as Express Owls and CAW Agents kick back in a train-themed background.-Subcon Forest has Dwellers, Fire Spirits, and Subconites dwelling in the forest behind the fighters. The Snatcher himself pops in, reacting to the fight.-Queen Vanessa's Manor has the mad queen herself wandering around the ruins of her icy manor. She thankfully doesn't seem to notice the fighters, but that's concerning too...-Alpine Skyline has the Nomads and a Goat relaxing in a village in the background, enjoying the sights that fractures in time have to offer.-Twilight Bell has a celestial Goat meditating in the background, as odd structures flicker in-and-out of existence like the player's wearing a Dweller Mask.-Mustache Girl's Castle has the Mustache Girl herself sitting on a throne with a Timepiece, with lava pouring out from the stage's back-and-foregrounds.-Arctic Cruise has the Captain sitting at the Captain's seat of a boat-like background, with Seals goofing off around him. One's even riding Rumbi.-Nyakuza Metro has the Empress overseeing the fight, while other cats talk, text, and buy food in the metro background.
- Ultimate Custom Night(Freddy Fazbear)(FNAF)-The office of a million jumpscares, and William Afton's personal grave. Like the Nintendogs Living Room, you're much smaller here, fighting on the desk with three rotating platforms on the fan at the right, a phone serving as a solid platform on the left, and a moving platform in the middle suspended by balloons. Unlike the Living Room, the creatures roaming the background aren't as cuddly. You can see a slew of animatronics from Fazbear Entertainment's legacy peering, walking, or crawling in and out of the office through the doors, vent, and pipes. Some like the Phantoms and Nightmares even fade into existance for a bit to creep you out. Some of them appear and disappear as the lights briefly fade out, leaving the background in darkness while the stage you're fighting on is still visible, dimly lit for your convinience. Just try not to jump if the lights turn back on and you get a surprise visit from Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy, the Toys, Mangle, Balloon Boy, JJ, Shadow Bonnie, Shadow Freddy, the Puppet, Springtrap, the Phantoms, the Nightmares, Fredbear, Circus Baby, Ballora, the Funtimes, Lolbit, Rockstar Bonnie, Rockstar Chica, Rockstar Foxy, Music Man, El Chip, Mediocre Melodies, Candy Cadet, Trash and the Gang, Scrap Baby, Scraptrap, Molten Freddy, Helpy, Plushbabies, Glitchtrap, Grimm Foxy, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator, the Daycare Attendant, STAFF Bot, Burntrap, or Vengeful Spirit. Another fun bit is that if this is a timed battle, once it reaches 0, the fight stops and fades to black, as a familiar jingle plays and the clock reaches 6 AM.
- Kahn's Arena(Sub-Zero and Smoke)(Mortal Kombat)-Shao Kahn's arena appearing as it did in MK2, otherworldly purple sky and all, though maybe with less decapitated heads, but it does have platforms rising from the ground on miniature Soulnados that damage you if you touch their sides. Spiked grinders may also rise from portals in the ground, so steer clear if you see those opening. The so-called conqueror himself sits on his throne watching the fight, but not too far behind the foreground, one can see different kombatants fighting observing the fight as well (Liu Kang, Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage, Raiden, Fujin, Scorpion, Reptile, Kano, Goro, Hydro, Jax, Tremor, Nightwolf, Jade, Mileena, Tanya, Sheeva, Motaro, Sindel, Kung Lao, Kabal, Rain, Shang Tsung, Skarlet, Cyrax, Sektor, Li Mei, Ashrah, Shujinko, Havik, Hotaru, Nitara, Sareena, Quan Chi, Moloch, Dhramin, a much less racist-looking Hsu Hao, Kira, Kobra, Taven, Daegon, Blaze, Khameleon, the Kombat Kids, Erron Black, Ferra/Tor, Shinnok, Cetrion) However, if music from 3D era games is played, Onaga will take his former ally's place on the throne and the sky will become greenish-blue. If MKX music is playing, then either Mileena, Kotal Kahn, or Kitana will take that throne for themselves, with the sky looking a tad more normal. In the face background, you can see Baraka and Stryker chained up like Kano and Sonya were in the original game. Shao Kahn also plays announcer in this stage like in the original games with lines like "Fight!" "That was pathetic!" "Finish him/hethem!" (If a character is at high damage), or if all the fighters, for some reason, decide to just taunt rather than fight, "Friendship!"
- Collective Unconscious(Raz and Lili)(Psychonauts)-On a platform floating in the plane that connects all minds, figments of the imagination float by in the background. A neat little detail is that if you use a Stopwatch to slowdown time on this stage, it drains the other characters of color as they slow down, leaving a rainbow trail behind them, as if Raz is using his time-stop ability on them. The real kicker is the platforms that drop in. Some are normal platforms, while others are doors to someone's mind. Step on that platform and the stage briefly shifts to that mind. The mental worlds in question?-Coach Oleander's Basic Braining, a warzone with blimps floating above like floating blocks and land mines on the ground below the main stage, discouraging you from leaping off the platform.-Sasha's Shooting Gallery, circular platforms rise above a flat, clean surface, with Censors popping out and spitting "NO!"'s at fighters caught in their crosshairs. Maybe keep moving here.-Milla's Dance Party, in this danceclub the main stage here lowers into the pits below as dance-floor platforms rise up. Jump to them and be mindful of updrafts between them, they make you a tad lighter.-Lungfishopolis, the fighers are giants in a small city, with buildings keeping the stage from being flat. That said, they're destroyable, but more may pop up in their place. This ain't competitive Smash, bud.-The Milkman Conspiracy, a bizarre neighborhood where you fight on a front lawn with a house to the side. On the road to the left and the yard behind you, you can see G-Men doing...uh, stuff. The short house and its roof provide a lopsided shape to the stage.-Gloria's Theater, a play with a cheery, cardboard background and goofy-looking actors. Cloud/balloon platforms lower in to add some flavor, and extra footing.-Waterloo World, the fighers are giants yet again, this time on a boardgame with a bridge at the center. Napoleon Bonaparte opens fire on fighters from the background. Watch out below.-Hollis' Hot Streak, a hospital-casino left over from an incident, you'll be transfered to the Pharmacy area, with two high floors and a lower middle one, with slot-machines in the background.-Compton's Cookoff, a cooking show, but it seems parts of it got mixed. The middle platform is one with a giant pig-butcher who'll bring his cleaver down on the right end of the platform. To the sides, stoves that'll cook you if you touch them.-PSI King's Sensatorium, the colors may be toned down to prevent sensory issues, but you're still onstage with a crowd cheering on. Tounge and hand platforms move at the sides. If PSI King's own song is playing, you'll get a glimpse of his band performing in the background.-Cassie's Collection, a boat of paper floats on a sea of ink, with flying book platforms and towers of books in the background.-Cruller's Corispondence, the stage once again lowers as a seemingly endless chain of letters take its place, flying from the left side of the screen into the right. Try not to stay on a letter for too long, or you'll be mailed into oblivion.-Lucrecia's Lament, a world of quilts, how lovely. You're fighting on a soft road with trees blocking the blast-zones on the sides. Pin-cushions also pop up that can be used as trampolines.-Fatherland Follies, Grulovia, Grulovia, his father was a dope, sings a man in a prison-cell. Cut-outs dance in the background as a river runs though the center. Your surfaces here are on the sides of the river, with fake town displays made from Gristol's twisted view of history.
- Wumpa Island(Crash and Coco)(Crash Bandicoot)-Crash's levels are typically 3D, but in this case, you're fighting in 2D, with a view of the road Crash usually takes to the goal in the background. While the stage seems harmless at first, with a stone tiki to the right you can stand on and a bit of a high-rise to the left, Crates drop that can be broken to reveal items. TNT Crates also drop in, with predictable effects if it. A Nitro Crate will occasionally drop in too, and it has a much bigger blast radius. These crates all spawn on either platform on the side, and can be thrown. The middle area, meanwhile, might get affected by the flamethrower of a passing Dingodile, get TNT Crates dropped in on it by Ripper Roo, or briefly caved in by Tiny Tiger, making a temporary death-pit. Neo Cortex will occasionally soar in on his board as well, laughing evil and opening fire on fighters in his crosshairs. If you're in Time Mode and there's 10 seconds left, a Lab Assistant will walk in through the foilage, see the chaos ensuing before him, and run off.
- Playstation All-Star Arena(Astro)(Playstation)-Polygon Man's domain, a "child's plaything" as Zeus puts it. A seemingly simple stage with walls on the sides and a flat surface, this ease is broken by Polygon Man floating in the background, musing and taunting at the fighters. Then he pulls out his move, summoning Playstation's finest to shake up the fight. With rifts revealing their homeworlds in the background. As an added bonus, the announcer that starts and ends the game is replaced here with the one from PSASBR, with lines like "Ten seconds left!" or "Ready? Go!" and if you have a Final Smash ready, the yellow energy is replaced with a blue glow not unlike the one from that game, complete with the Super sound effect.-Kratos, the God of War himself, releases chained platforms onto the stage much like those in Hades' stage in PSASBR. Kratos grants his targets a fighting chance, and if they get nailed by his Blades of Chaos, very likely a warrior's death. His backdrop is Hades itself.-Zeus, God of Gods, and Kratos' father, rises in front of a backdrop of Mount Olympus, appearing the size of a giant. He unleashes bolts of lightning to the side, and if he slams his hands down on the stage-floor, jump or be electrocuted.-Sweet Tooth, the ice-cream-truck-mech piloted by Needles Kane, appears in front of a backdrop of Black Rock Stadium. The mech unleashes missiles on the stage, which briefly home in on a fighter, so keep moving until it loses track.-Spike, the hero of Ape Escape appears in front of the Professor's lab. He'll take aim with his Slingback Shooter, stunning opponents that can't escape his crosshairs. Then he'll leap in with his net, dealing damage. If the fighter caught is at 100 damage or higher, they're KO'd. Casi also appears sometimes, unleashing laser-eyes as a nod to a very...odd interlude she had in Pumped and Primed.-Specter, the instigator of the ape uprising, Spector appears in front of his lair alongside his Goliath mech, which unleashes missiles, lasers, and its detachable hands on fighters. All while Pipo Monkeys wreack havoc in the background.-Parappa the Rapper, he's gotta believe! As Parappa Town appears in the background, his stage rises in the middle of the main stage, with Parappa performing on it behind the fight while his friends cheer on in the foreground. Standing on his stage gives you boost in power. I guess he believes in you now.-Kat & Dusty, as their new home of Hekseville appears in the background, the Gravity Queen and her cat soar(?) between floating debris around in the background, as the gravity in the stage is either lowered of increased. You can tell it changes when she leaps off of some debris and floats to another.-Jak & Daxter, the Eco-imbued duo appear from Mesa City, fighting off its tyranical regime as turrets open fire on the fighters. Thankfully, just before they leave, Jak and Daxter blast the turrets to kingdom come and bid the fighters farewell.-Ratchet & Clank, the two emerge from Metropolis, wielding the RYNO 8. As Clank carries Ratchet around in the air, Ratchet drops in all sorts of objects on parts of the stage that can be both platforms and hazards to be under when they drop. This includes Sweet Tooth's truck, Murray's van, DJ PJ Berri's DJ set, a giant Loco Rocco, Captain Qwark's statue, the Rift Rider, and Polygon Man's pieces.-Dr. Nefarious, the metal tyrant appears from his evil base, unleashing the Hypersonic Brainwave Scrambler to nab fighters. Not to be outdone, the doctor himself uses telekinesis to lift crates and toss them at fighters as well. Once his time is up, the Scrambler flips out and turns on Nefarious, chasing him off as he shouts "LAAAAAAAAWREEEEEEENCE!"-Sly Cooper, and the whole Cooper Gang actually pops with him in front of Paris. Murray, Bentley, Penelope, the Guru, the Panda King, and Dimitri all show up as Sly leaps around the stage, with Carmelita trying to zap him. Her crosshairs follow him, so when she unleashes an electric burst from her gun, he dodges. And you better too if you're near.-Cole MacGrath, as Alden's Tower appears behind him, he unleashes electricity onto the stage below as makeshift platforms float above. Best get to higher ground. To add a bit more of a challenge, steer clear of where an Ionic Vortex forms.-The Patapon, the musical tribe rises as their forest background appears. As "FEVEEEER!" plays out, they toss their spears in the air, nailing down parts of the stage. Try not to get skewered.-Sackboy, as a beautiful LittleBigPlanet appears behind him, this imaginative little guy uses his Popit to alter the stage. He adds platforms, see-saws, trampolines, hazards, and bubbles with items in them.-The Negativatron, the dreaded embodiment of the flaws you hide, Negativatron's arcade-machine background appears as it attempts to devour and crush fighters beneath it.-Sir Daniel Fortesque, the undead hero rises in a graveyard, using the Anubis Stone to raise the dead, and raise grave-platforms on the stage. Be alert though, as statues in the background will unleash lasers on those graves after a short time.-Colonel Mael Radec, Helghan appears behind him as he approaches, issuing orders to his troops to send grenades, missiles, and lasers into the stage. He finishes off his stint on this stage with a Helghast salute.-Toro Inoue, apearing alongside Kuro, Toro wishes on falling stars as his friend goofs off in the background. Toro's wish results in said stars falling onto the stage. Dodge them or be damaged. On the plus-side, when the stars hit the ground, they drop items. Wishes do come true.-Spyro the Dragon, the Purple Dragon himself, with Artisans in the background. He unleashes fire-breath on the stage, naturally, but he'll also headbash onto the stage and start charging across it.
- Planet Bomber Arena(Bomberman)(Bomberman)-Bomberman's home turf, but the stage your fighting on seems to be made from debris, blocks, and bombs from the many mazes he fought through. Some blocks can be destroyed while others will disappear later during a transition, but bombs can blow up if hit, and both spawn in different places over time. Be careful what you hit, especially since the bombs in these stages explode in crosses like the original games. The kicker is how the stage transitions and the new obstacles spawn. Much like Castlevania's stage with candles, other Bombers will show up in the background and rearrange the blocks and bombs for you. They also goof off a bit in the background before leaping away. These include Louie, Altiar, Sirius, Max, Buggler, Magnet Bomber, Phantom Bomber, Golem Bomber, Plasma Bomber, Pretty Bomber, and Evil Bomber. The "Ready? Go!" at the start of a match is followed with the visuals of the words from Super Bomberman R and the countdown at the end of a timed match also lifts from that game. Rather than the announcer counting down from five, it's a cheering crowd counting down from 10.
- Kattelox Island(Tron Bonne)(MegaMan Legends)-Tron Bonne's homestage from [DATA EXPUNGED FOR RIGHTS ISSUES] Vs. Capcom. As the Servbots goof off in the background and foreground and the Gessellschaft flies through a sky full of fireworks, Tron's brothers Teisel and Bon watch the fight go on. Like in that game, Teisel will cheer if Tron's in the fight, hang his head if she's KO'd, and just question existence if more than one Tron is in the stage. Smaller versions of the Balkon Gerat and Such Gerat bob in the waters to the sides of the stage, with platforms fixed to them that move up and down with the mechs. Finkel, a miniature machine from Tron's spin-off game, will sometimes soar around the stage harmlessly. It can be attacked, causing it to drop items. On the stairs in the background, you can see Denise Marmalade chasing some Servbots as well, nearly falling in the water as she does.
submitted by EntrancedForever
to SmashBrosUltimate [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 22:27 ramdytis3c Ammo Avenue, Back N Fourth - Toolroom Ibiza 2023 [Toolroom]
Ammo Avenue - Led by Machines (Extended Mix) / Key Em, BPM 129, 5:28, MP3 13.21 Mb, AIFF 57.98 Mb
Back N Fourth - That Feeling (Extended Mix) / Key Dm, BPM 124, 4:44, MP3 11.42 Mb, AIFF 50.10 Mb
Carly Wilford & Mary Leay - All of Me (Extended Mix) / Key Em, BPM 125, 5:27, MP3 13.15 Mb, AIFF 57.70 Mb
Chapter & Verse - Move Left Move Right (Extended Mix) / Key Abm, BPM 128, 5:36, MP3 13.54 Mb, AIFF 59.43 Mb
Dakar - The Best (Extended Mix) / Key Em, BPM 125, 5:38, MP3 13.61 Mb, AIFF 59.77 Mb
Drax Nelson & Zaquento - Disco Trip (Extended Mix) / Key Fm, BPM 128, 6:22, MP3 15.34 Mb, AIFF 67.39 Mb
ESSEL - Sweat (Extended Mix) / Key Ebm, BPM 127, 5:05, MP3 12.27 Mb, AIFF 53.83 Mb
Eddie Thoneick & Ross Thomson - Mind Control (Extended Mix) / Key Fm, BPM 125, 4:39, MP3 11.22 Mb, AIFF 49.21 Mb
Ellis Moss - Get Mad (Extended Mix) / Key Gm, BPM 126, 5:36, MP3 13.53 Mb, AIFF 59.40 Mb
Fabio Neural - Transistor (Extended Mix) / Key Bm, BPM 126, 5:48, MP3 13.98 Mb, AIFF 61.39 Mb
Fletcher Kerr & KEFFI - Impossible Beat (Extended Mix) / Key Bbm, BPM 125, 6:26, MP3 15.54 Mb, AIFF 68.24 Mb
Flo.Von & GiddiBangBang - Fallin' (Extended Mix) / Key Dm, BPM 126, 4:38, MP3 11.20 Mb, AIFF 49.11 Mb
Francisco Allendes & Nicolas Caprile - Funky Ride (Extended Mix) / Key Abm, BPM 132, 6:19, MP3 15.24 Mb, AIFF 66.94 Mb
Hartley (UK) & Shyam P - Beach Body (Extended Mix) / Key Cm, BPM 129, 5:07, MP3 12.36 Mb, AIFF 54.23 Mb
Havoc & Lawn - Reflection (Extended Mix) / Key Fm, BPM 128, 5:48, MP3 14.00 Mb, AIFF 61.47 Mb
James Haskell - Reachin' (Extended Mix) / Key Bm, BPM 125, 6:12, MP3 14.96 Mb, AIFF 65.72 Mb
James Hurr & Frankco - It’s a Dancehall Thing (Extended Mix) / Key Fm, BPM 125, 4:54, MP3 11.85 Mb, AIFF 51.98 Mb
Javi Bora - Be with Me (Extended Mix) / Key Fm, BPM 130, 5:42, MP3 13.77 Mb, AIFF 60.46 Mb
Jenn Getz & Alfie - Junglist (Extended Mix) / Key Abm, BPM 125, 5:46, MP3 13.94 Mb, AIFF 61.19 Mb
Jewel Kid - Never Forget (Extended Mix) / Key Gm, BPM 126, 6:49, MP3 16.46 Mb, AIFF 72.29 Mb
Johan S & Oliver Knight - Talkin' Good (Extended Mix) / Key Dm, BPM 129, 4:24, MP3 10.65 Mb, AIFF 46.68 Mb
Jérémie - Juno (Extended Mix) / Key Gm, BPM 128, 7:23, MP3 17.79 Mb, AIFF 78.18 Mb
KEFFI - Toledo (Extended Mix) / Key F#m, BPM 125, 6:07, MP3 14.75 Mb, AIFF 64.79 Mb
Karsten Sollors & 2CD - Chatterbox (Extended Mix) / Key Ebm, BPM 126, 5:53, MP3 14.19 Mb, AIFF 62.32 Mb
Kyle Walker - Someone Like You (Extended Mix) / Key Em, BPM 126, 5:51, MP3 14.12 Mb, AIFF 61.99 Mb
LewRaz - Dance Like You (Extended Mix) / Key Em, BPM 128, 5:31, MP3 13.34 Mb, AIFF 58.53 Mb
Local Singles - Warehouse Weapon (Extended Mix) / Key Fm, BPM 126, 5:21, MP3 12.92 Mb, AIFF 56.72 Mb
Low Steppa & Crusy - Bfg (Extended Mix) / Key Em, BPM 125, 5:42, MP3 13.77 Mb, AIFF 60.45 Mb
Mark Knight & Lukas Setto - Get with You Tonight (Melle Brown Remix) / Key Ebm, BPM 125, 4:10, MP3 10.08 Mb, AIFF 44.19 Mb
Mark Knight, Todd Terry & James Hurr - Make You Happy (feat. Darryl James & David Anthony) [Extended Mix] / Key Em, BPM 124, 4:59, MP3 12.02 Mb, AIFF 52.74 Mb
Martin Ikin - Oscill8 (Extended Mix) / Key F#m, BPM 128, 5:17, MP3 12.74 Mb, AIFF 55.91 Mb
Marvin Humes - Put Your Hands Up (Extended Mix) / Key Dm, BPM 122, 5:11, MP3 12.51 Mb, AIFF 54.91 Mb
Melanie Ribbe - Big (Extended Mix) / Key F#m, BPM 127, 6:23, MP3 15.38 Mb, AIFF 67.55 Mb
Mr. Kavalicious & A.R. Uk - Do It (Extended Mix) / Key Am, BPM 126, 6:39, MP3 16.04 Mb, AIFF 70.45 Mb
Murphy's Law (UK) - Waistline (Extended Mix) / Key F#m, BPM 128, 6:02, MP3 14.57 Mb, AIFF 63.99 Mb
Muzzaik & StadiumX - Echoes (Extended Mix) / Key F#, BPM 125, 4:56, MP3 11.91 Mb, AIFF 52.26 Mb
Nathan Barato - Medium Return (Extended Mix) / Key Cm, BPM 128, 5:58, MP3 14.38 Mb, AIFF 63.16 Mb
Nausica - Tomalo (Extended Mix) / Key Bm, BPM 128, 6:16, MP3 15.10 Mb, AIFF 66.33 Mb
Novak - Talima (Extended Mix) / Key Am, BPM 126, 5:21, MP3 12.92 Mb, AIFF 56.70 Mb
Pete Griffiths - Get Together (feat. Ebony Soul & Ann Nesby) [Extended Mix] / Key Abm, BPM 125, 5:43, MP3 13.80 Mb, AIFF 60.58 Mb
Promise Land - Doesn't Matter (Extended Mix) / Key Bm, BPM 128, 5:27, MP3 13.18 Mb, AIFF 57.83 Mb
Raumakustik & Tony Romera - That Groove (Extended Mix) / Key Em, BPM 126, 5:51, MP3 14.10 Mb, AIFF 61.90 Mb
Ruben Lasala - In Your Mind (Extended Mix) / Key Bm, BPM 126, 6:10, MP3 14.87 Mb, AIFF 65.29 Mb
Sam Girling & William S - I'll Never Let You Go (Extended Mix) / Key Fm, BPM 123, 5:44, MP3 13.86 Mb, AIFF 60.83 Mb
Siege - Freedom (Extended Mix) / Key Gm, BPM 125, 6:17, MP3 15.14 Mb, AIFF 66.49 Mb
Simon Kidzoo - Changes (Extended Mix) / Key F#m, BPM 125, 6:43, MP3 16.21 Mb, AIFF 71.20 Mb
Space Jump - I'm Free (Extended Mix) / Key Am, BPM 142, 5:07, MP3 12.37 Mb, AIFF 54.28 Mb
Twolate - Baila (Extended Mix) / Key Bm, BPM 126, 5:47, MP3 13.95 Mb, AIFF 61.23 Mb
Viv Castle - Faith in Me (Extended Mix) / Key Gm, BPM 128, 6:08, MP3 14.78 Mb, AIFF 64.90 Mb
splonie - Lifting Me (Extended Mix) / Key Abm, BPM 130, 4:58, MP3 11.98 Mb, AIFF 52.57 Mb
DOWNLOAD - progonlymusic com
submitted by ramdytis3c
to proresivesound [link] [comments]
2023.05.21 21:06 newmusicrls VA - Toolroom Ibiza 2023 TOOL119401Z
GENRE House, Tech House
- Martin Ikin – Oscill8 (Extended Mix) 05:16 128bpm Gb
- Mark Knight, Todd Terry, James Hurr – Make You Happy feat. Darryl James, David Anthony (Extended Mix) 04:58 124bpm Em
- ESSEL – Sweat (Extended Mix) 05:04 127bpm Ebm
- Low Steppa, Crusy – BFG (Extended Mix) 05:42 125bpm C
- Raumakustik, Tony Romera – That Groove (Extended Mix) 05:50 126bpm E
- Kyle Walker – Someone Like You (Extended Mix) 05:51 126bpm Em
- Jenn Getz & Alfie – Junglist (Extended Mix) 05:46 125bpm Abm
- Promise Land – Doesn’t Matter (Extended Mix) 05:27 128bpm Em
- Havoc & Lawn – Reflection (Extended Mix) 05:48 128bpm Eb
- Ann Nesby, Pete Griffiths, Ebony Soul – Get Together feat. Ebony Soul feat. Ann Nesby (Extended Mix) 05:43 125bpm Db
- Chapter & Verse – Move Left Move Right (Extended Mix) 05:36 128bpm Cm
- Dakar – The Best (Extended Mix) 05:38 125bpm A
- Mary Leay, Carly Wilford – All Of Me (Extended Mix) 05:26 125bpm Em
- Muzzaik, Stadiumx – Echoes (Extended Mix) 04:55 125bpm Gb
- Marvin Humes – Put Your Hands Up (Extended Mix) 05:10 122bpm Dm
- Eddie Thoneick, Ross Thomson – Mind Control (Extended Mix) 04:38 125bpm Dbm
- Twolate – Baila (Extended Mix) 05:46 126bpm B
- Shyam P, Hartley (UK) – Beach Body (Extended Mix) 05:07 129bpm Gm
- Space Jump – I’m Free (Extended Mix) 05:07 142bpm Am
- Mark Knight, Lukas Setto – Get With You Tonight (Melle Brown Remix) 04:10 125bpm Ebm
- Novak – Talima (Extended Mix) 05:21 126bpm A
- Local Singles – Warehouse Weapon (Extended Mix) 05:21 126bpm Fm
- Ellis Moss – Get Mad (Extended Mix) 05:36 126bpm G
- William S, Sam Girling – I’ll Never Let You Go (Extended Mix) 05:44 123bpm Fm
- Melanie Ribbe – Big (Extended Mix) 06:22 127bpm Gbm
- James Hurr, Frankco Harris – It’s A Dancehall Thing (Extended Mix) 04:54 125bpm Ab
- Johan S, Oliver Knight – Talkin’ Good (Extended Mix) 04:24 129bpm G
- Siege – Freedom (Extended Mix) 06:16 125bpm Gm
- Javi Bora – Be With Me (Extended Mix) 05:42 130bpm C
- Nausica – Tomalo (Extended Mix) 06:15 128bpm Am
- James Haskell – Reachin’ (Extended Mix) 06:12 125bpm Bm
- Jewel Kid – Never Forget (Extended Mix) 06:49 126bpm Gm
- Nathan Barato – Medium Return (Extended Mix) 05:57 128bpm Eb
- Fabio Neural – Transistor (Extended Mix) 05:47 126bpm Gbm
- Karsten Sollors, 2CD – Chatterbox (Extended Mix) 05:52 126bpm Abm
- Ammo Avenue – Led By Machines (Extended Mix) 05:28 129bpm D
- splonie – Lifting Me (Extended Mix) 04:57 130bpm E
- Fletcher Kerr, KEFFI – Impossible Beat (Extended Mix) 06:26 125bpm E
- Ruben Lasala – In Your Mind (Extended Mix) 06:09 126bpm Bb
- Simon Kidzoo – Changes (Extended Mix) 06:43 125bpm E
- Francisco Allendes, Nicolas Caprile – Funky Ride (Extended Mix) 06:19 132bpm Eb
- LewRaz – Dance Like You (Extended Mix) 05:31 128bpm Em
- KEFFI – Toledo (Extended Mix) 06:06 125bpm Gbm
- Drax Nelson, Zaquento – Disco Trip (Extended Mix) 06:21 128bpm Fm
- Viv Castle – Faith In Me (Extended Mix) 06:07 128bpm Dm
- Mr. Kavalicious, AR (UK) – Do It (Extended Mix) 06:39 126bpm Em
- Jerëmie. – Juno (Extended Mix) 07:22 128bpm Bb
- Back N Fourth – That Feeling (Extended Mix) 04:43 124bpm Dm
- Murphy’s Law (UK) – Waistline (Extended Mix) 06:02 128bpm Dbm
- Flo.Von, GiddiBangBang – Fallin’ (Extended Mix) 04:38 126bpm D
submitted by newmusicrls
to HypeTracks [link] [comments]
2023.05.19 10:29 weluvmusic VA – Toolroom Ibiza 2023 [TOOL119401Z]
Artist: VA Title: Toolroom Ibiza 2023 Genre: House, Tech House Label: Toolroom Release Date: 2023-05-19 Quality: 320 kbps
- Martin Ikin - Oscill8 (Extended Mix) [5:16]
- Mark Knight & Todd Terry & James Hurr feat. Darryl James & David Anthony - Make You Happy (Extended Mix) [4:59]
- ESSEL - Sweat (Extended Mix) [5:05]
- Low Steppa & Crusy - BFG (Extended Mix) [5:42]
- Raumakustik & Tony Romera - That Groove (Extended Mix) [5:50]
- Kyle Walker - Someone Like You (Extended Mix) [5:51]
- Jenn Getz & Alfie - Junglist (Extended Mix) [5:46]
- Promise Land - Doesn't Matter (Extended Mix) [5:27]
- Havoc & Lawn - Reflection (Extended Mix) [5:48]
- Pete Griffiths feat. Ebony Soul & Ann Nesby - Get Together (Extended Mix) [5:43]
- Chapter & Verse - Move Left Move Right (Extended Mix) [5:36]
- Dakar - The Best (Extended Mix) [5:38]
- Carly Wilford & Mary Leay - All Of Me (Extended Mix) [5:27]
- Muzzaik & StadiumX - Echoes (Extended Mix) [4:56]
- Marvin Humes - Put Your Hands Up (Extended Mix) [5:11]
- Eddie Thoneick & Ross Thomson - Mind Control (Extended Mix) [4:38]
- Twolate - Baila (Extended Mix) [5:47]
- Hartley (UK) & Shyam P - Beach Body (Extended Mix) [5:07]
- Space Jump - I'm Free (Extended Mix) [5:07]
- Mark Knight & Lukas Setto - Get With You Tonight (Melle Brown Remix) [4:10]
- Novak - Talima (Extended Mix) [5:21]
- Local Singles - Warehouse Weapon (Extended Mix) [5:21]
- Ellis Moss - Get Mad (Extended Mix) [5:36]
- Sam Girling & William S - I'll Never Let You Go (Extended Mix) [5:44]
- Melanie Ribbe - Big (Extended Mix) [6:22]
- James Hurr & Frankco Harris - It’s A Dancehall Thing (Extended Mix) [4:54]
- Johan S & Oliver Knight - Talkin' Good (Extended Mix) [4:24]
- Siege - Freedom (Extended Mix) [6:16]
- Javi Bora - Be With Me (Extended Mix) [5:42]
- Nausica - Tomalo (Extended Mix) [6:16]
- James Haskell - Reachin' (Extended Mix) [6:12]
- Jewel Kid - Never Forget (Extended Mix) [6:49]
- Nathan Barato - Medium Return (Extended Mix) [5:58]
- Fabio Neural - Transistor (Extended Mix) [5:48]
- Karsten Sollors & 2CD - Chatterbox (Extended Mix) [5:53]
- Ammo Avenue - Led By Machines (Extended Mix) [5:28]
- splonie - Lifting Me (Extended Mix) [4:58]
- Fletcher Kerr & KEFFI - Impossible Beat (Extended Mix) [6:26]
- Ruben lasala - In Your Mind (Extended Mix) [6:10]
- Simon Kidzoo - Changes (Extended Mix) [6:43]
- Francisco Allendes & Nicolas Caprile - Funky Ride (Extended Mix) [6:19]
- LewRaz - Dance Like You (Extended Mix) [5:31]
- KEFFI - Toledo (Extended Mix) [6:07]
- Drax Nelson & Zaquento - Disco Trip (Extended Mix) [6:22]
- Viv Castle - Faith In Me (Extended Mix) [6:07]
- Mr. Kavalicious & AR (UK) - Do It (Extended Mix) [6:39]
- Jeremie. - Juno (Extended Mix) [7:23]
- Back N Fourth - That Feeling (Extended Mix) [4:44]
- Murphy’s Law (UK) - Waistline (Extended Mix) [6:02]
- Flo.Von & GiddiBangBang - Fallin' (Extended Mix) [4:38]
submitted by weluvmusic
to u/weluvmusic [link] [comments]
2023.05.18 23:48 deeptechsharing VA – Toolroom Ibiza 2023 [TOOL119401Z] 320kbps / FLAC
House, Tech House Label:
Toolroom Release Date:
2023-05-19 DOWNLOAD in 320kbps / FLAC here: https://sharing-db.club/house/434702_va-toolroom-ibiza-2023-tool119401z/
Tracklist: 1. Martin Ikin – Oscill8 (Extended Mix) (5:16) 2. Mark Knight, Todd Terry, David Anthony, Darryl James, James Hurr – Make You Happy feat. Darryl James feat. David Anthony (Extended Mix) (4:58) 3. ESSEL – Sweat (Extended Mix) (5:04) 4. Low Steppa, Crusy – BFG (Extended Mix) (5:42) 5. Raumakustik, Tony Romera – That Groove (Extended Mix) (5:50) 6. Kyle Walker – Someone Like You (Extended Mix) (5:50) 7. Jenn Getz & Alfie – Junglist (Extended Mix) (5:46) 8. Promise Land – Doesn’t Matter (Extended Mix) (5:27) 9. Havoc & Lawn – Reflection (Extended Mix) (5:48) 10. Pete Griffiths, Ebony Soul, Ann Nesby – Get Together (Extended Mix) (5:43) 11. Muzzaik, Stadiumx – Echoes (Extended Mix) (4:55) 12. Chapter & Verse – Move Left Move Right (Extended Mix) (5:36) 13. Dakar – The Best (Extended Mix) (5:38) 14. Carly Wilford, Mary Leay – All Of Me (Extended Mix) (5:26) 15. Marvin Humes – Put Your Hands Up (Extended Mix) (5:10) 16. Eddie Thoneick, Ross Thomson – Mind Control (Extended Mix) (4:38) 17. Twolate – Baila (Extended Mix) (5:46) 18. Hartley (UK), Shyam P – Beach Body (Extended Mix) (5:06) 19. Space Jump – I’m Free (Extended Mix) (5:07) 20. Mark Knight, Lukas Setto – Get With You Tonight (Melle Brown Remix) (4:10) 21. Novak – Talima (Extended Mix) (5:21) 22. Local Singles – Warehouse Weapon (Extended Mix) (5:21) 23. Ellis Moss – Get Mad (Extended Mix) (5:36) 24. Sam Girling, William S – I’ll Never Let You Go (Extended Mix) (5:44) 25. Melanie Ribbe – Big (Extended Mix) (6:22) 26. James Hurr, Frankco Harris – It’s A Dancehall Thing (Extended Mix) (4:54) 27. Johan S, Oliver Knight – Talkin’ Good (Extended Mix) (4:24) 28. Javi Bora – Be With Me (Extended Mix) (5:42) 29. Siege – Freedom (Extended Mix) (6:16) 30. Nausica – Tomalo (Extended Mix) (6:15) 31. James Haskell – Reachin’ (Extended Mix) (6:12) 32. Jewel Kid – Never Forget (Extended Mix) (6:49) 33. Nathan Barato – Medium Return (Extended Mix) (5:57) 34. Fabio Neural – Transistor (Extended Mix) (5:47) 35. Karsten Sollors, 2CD – Chatterbox (Extended Mix) (5:52) 36. splonie – Lifting Me (Extended Mix) (4:57) 37. Ammo Avenue – Led By Machines (Extended Mix) (5:28) 38. Fletcher Kerr, KEFFI – Impossible Beat (Extended Mix) (6:26) 39. Ruben lasala – In Your Mind (Extended Mix) (6:09) 40. Simon Kidzoo – Changes (Extended Mix) (6:43) 41. Francisco Allendes, Nicolas Caprile – Funky Ride (Extended Mix) (6:19) 42. LewRaz – Dance Like You (Extended Mix) (5:31) 43. KEFFI – Toledo (Extended Mix) (6:06) 44. Drax Nelson, Zaquento – Disco Trip (Extended Mix) (6:21) 45. Back N Fourth – That Feeling (Extended Mix) (4:43) 46. Viv Castle – Faith In Me (Extended Mix) (6:07) 47. Mr. Kavalicious, AR (UK) – Do It (Extended Mix) (6:38) 48. Jeremie. – Juno (Extended Mix) (7:22) 49. Murphy’s Law (UK) – Waistline (Extended Mix) (6:02) 50. Flo.Von, GiddiBangBang – Fallin’ (Extended Mix) (4:37)
submitted by deeptechsharing
to u/deeptechsharing [link] [comments]
2023.05.15 11:23 egnirceravog Listado con unos 500 libros, mayormente anglos/usanos, anti-estado, anti-rojos, anti-guerra, si no sabéis qué leer
|Title ||Author ||ISBN |
|In Defense of Deflation ||Bagus, Philipp ||3-319-13427-2 |
|Dollar Meltdown, The ||Goyette, Charles ||1-59184-370-7 |
|Red and Blue and Broke All Over ||Goyette, Charles ||1-59523-082-3 |
|Dear Reader ||Malice, Michael ||1-49528-325-9 |
|Crimes of the Educators ||"Blumenfeld, Samuel ||Newman, Alex" |
|Theory of Money and Credit, The ||von Mises, Ludwig ||1-933550-55-4 |
|Man, Economy, and State with Power and Market - Scholars Edition ||Rothbard, Murray Newton ||1-933550-27-9 |
|Battlefield America ||Whitehead, John W. ||1-59079-309-9 |
|A Government of Wolves ||"Whitehead, John W. ||Hentoff, Nat" |
|Anarchy and Legal Order ||Chartier, Gary ||1-10766-161-7 |
|Animals and Their Moral Standing ||Clark, Stephen R. L. ||0-415-13560-5 |
|Radicalizing Rawls ||Chartier, Gary ||1-13738-290-2 |
|Leftism ||von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, Erik R. || |
|After Liberalism: Mass Democracy in the Managerial State ||Gottfried, Paul Edward ||1-40082-289-0 |
|Leo Strauss and the Conservative Movement in America ||Gottfried, Paul E. ||1-10767-571-5 |
|Benevolent Nature of Capitalism and Other Essays, The ||Reisman, George || |
|Capitalism ||Reisman, George ||0-915463-73-3 |
|Miracle Morning, The ||Elrod, Hal ||0-9790197-1-0 |
|Nullification ||Woods, Jr., Thomas E. ||1-59698-149-0 |
|Popular Economics ||Tamny, John ||1-62157-337-0 |
|After War ||Coyne, Christopher ||0-8047-5440-3 |
|Doing Bad by Doing Good ||Coyne, Christopher ||0-8047-7228-2 |
|Less Doing, More Living ||Meisel, Ari ||0-399-16852-4 |
|33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask ||Woods, Jr, Thomas E. ||0-307-34669-2 |
|Money, Sound and Unsound ||Salerno, Joseph T. . ||1-933550-93-7 |
|Entrepreneurial Economics ||Tabarrok, Alexander ||0-19-514503-8 |
|Voluntary City, The ||"Beito, David T. ||Gordon, Peter |
|Changing the Guard ||Tabarrok, Alexander ||0-945999-87-9 |
|Against Intellectual Property ||Kinsella, N. Stephan ||1-47922-112-0 |
|Politically Incorrect Guide To The Constitution ||Gutzman, Kevin ||1-59698-618-2 |
|Virginia's American Revolution ||Gutzman, Kevin R. C. ||0-7391-2132-4 |
|Lessons for the Young Economist || ||1-61016-410-5 |
|Chaos Theory ||Murphy, Robert P. || |
|Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism, The ||Murphy, Robert P. ||1-59698-504-6 |
|Politically Incorrect Guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal, The ||Murphy, Robert ||1-59698-096-6 |
|A Corrected Economic Republic ||"MS, Adam Dominic Vass Gal ||Gal, Adam Vass" |
|Generational Poverty. An Economic Look at the Culture of the Poor ||Gal, Adam D. Vass ||978-1-62273-018-6 |
|Gun Control in the Third Reich ||Halbrook, Stephen P. ||1-59813-162-1 |
|Founders' Second Amendment, The ||Halbrook, Stephen P. ||1-56663-971-9 |
|Break, The ||Gabb, Sean ||978-1-29188-468-5 |
|End of Socialism, The ||Otteson, James ||1-31606-075-6 |
|What Adam Smith Knew ||Otteson, James ||1-59403-761-2 |
|Be the Solution ||"Strong, Michael ||Mackey, John" |
|Economics in One Lesson ||Hazlitt, Henry ||0-517-54823-2 |
|Catholic Social Teaching and the Market Economy ||"Booth, Philip E. ||Gregg, Samuel" |
|Capitalism and the Historians ||Hayek, F. A. ||0-226-32072-3 |
|Beyond Democracy ||"Karsten, Frank ||Beckman, Karel" |
|Progressivism ||Ostrowski, MR James ||0-9749253-8-1 |
|Real Dissent ||Woods, Jr., Thomas E. ||1-50084-476-4 |
|Politically Incorrect Guide To American History, The ||Woods, Jr., Thomas E. ||0-89526-047-6 |
|A Concise History of the Russian Revolution ||Pipes, Richard ||0-679-42277-3 |
|Atlas Shrugged ||Rand, Ayn ||0-452-01187-6 |
|Fountainhead, The ||Rand, Ayn ||0-452-27333-1 |
|We the Living ||"Rand, Ayn ||Peikoff, Leonard" |
|Anthem ||Rand, Ayn ||1-43444-089-3 |
|Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal ||Rand, Ayn ||0-451-14795-2 |
|For the New Intellectual ||Rand, Ayn ||0-451-16308-7 |
|Betrayal of the American Right, The ||"Rothbard, Murray Newton ||Woods, Jr, Thomas E." |
|Fair DUI ||Redlich, Warren ||0-615-83278-4 |
|Rollback ||Woods, Jr., Thomas E. ||1-59698-141-5 |
|Sober Truth, The ||"Dodes, Lance M. ||Dodes, Zachary" |
|Breaking Addiction ||Dodes, Lance M. ||0-06-198739-5 |
|Overreach ||MacDonald, Michael ||0-674-72910-2 |
|What's the Big Deal About Bitcoin? ||Patterson, Steve ||1-50543-108-5 |
|Financial Fiasco ||Norberg, Johan ||1-937184-41-2 |
|In Defense of Global Capitalism ||"Norberg, Johan ||Institute, Cato" |
|Libertarian Anarchy ||Casey, Gerard ||1-44110-338-4 |
|Anarchy, State, and Utopia ||Nozick, Robert ||0-465-05100-6 |
|Crash Proof 2.0 ||"Schiff, Peter D. ||Downes, John" |
|How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes ||"Schiff, Peter D. ||Schiff, Andrew J." |
|Little Book of Bull Moves, Updated and Expanded, The ||Schiff, Peter D. ||0-470-64399-4 |
|Real Crash (Fully Revised and Updated), The ||Schiff, Peter D. ||1-25004-656-4 |
|In Defense of the Corporation ||Hessen, Robert ||0-8179-7072-X |
|No Treason ||Spooner, Lysander ||1-938357-00-0 |
|A Renegade History of the United States ||Russell, Thaddeus ||1-41657-613-4 |
|Selfish Reasons to Have More Kids ||Caplan, Bryan ||0-465-02861-6 |
|Myth of the Rational Voter, The ||Caplan, Bryan ||0-691-13873-7 |
|Colonization After Emancipation ||"Magness, Phillip W. ||Page, Sebastian N." |
|Capital in the Twenty-First Century ||Piketty, Thomas ||0-674-43000-X |
|Privatization of Roads and Highways, The ||Block, Walter ||0-7734-5841-7 |
|Education and the State ||West, E. G. ||0-86597-135-8 |
|Education, Free & Compulsory ||Rothbard, Murray Newton ||0-945466-22-6 |
|Revolution, The ||Paul, Ron ||0-446-53752-7 |
|Tuttle Twins Learn About The Law, The ||Boyack, Connor ||0-9892912-2-7 |
|Tuttle Twins and the Miraculous Pencil, The ||"Boyack, Connor ||Stanfield, Elijah" |
|Tariffs, Blockades, and Inflation ||"Thornton, Mark ||Ekelund, Robert Burton" |
|School Revolution, The ||Paul, Ron ||1-45557-717-0 |
|Greatest Emancipations ||Powell, Jim ||0-230-60592-3 |
|Latter-Day Liberty ||Boyack, Connor ||1-59955-934-X |
|Latter-Day Responsibility ||Boyack, Connor ||1-46211-092-4 |
|Great Deformation, The ||Stockman, David Alan ||1-58648-913-5 |
|Advanced Introduction to the Austrian School of Economics ||Holcombe, Randall G. ||1-78195-574-3 |
|Wastrels of Defense, The ||Wheeler, Winslow ||1-61251-560-6 |
|Moral Case for Fossil Fuels, The ||Epstein, Alex ||1-59184-744-3 |
|Forgotten Depression, The ||Grant, James ||1-45168-645-5 |
|FDR Goes to War ||"Folsom, Burton W. ||Folsom, Anita" |
|Crazy Is a Compliment ||Rottenberg, Linda ||1-59184-664-1 |
|Black Maverick ||"Beito, David T. ||Beito, Linda Royster" |
|How Capitalism Saved America ||DiLorenzo, Thomas J. ||1-40008-331-1 |
|Last Superstition, The ||Feser, Edward ||1-58731-452-5 |
|Human Scale ||Sale, Kirkpatrick ||1-897408-06-4 |
|Imperial Hubris ||Scheuer, Michael ||1-59797-159-6 |
|Osama Bin Laden ||Scheuer, Michael ||0-19-973866-1 |
|Forgotten Man, The ||Shlaes, Amity ||0-06-093642-8 |
|Coolidge ||Shlaes, Amity ||0-06-196759-9 |
|Citizen Journalist's Photography Handbook, The ||Miller, Carlos ||1-28585-902-2 |
|Problem of Political Authority, The ||Huemer, Michael ||1-13728-165-0 |
|John Stuart Mill and the Religion of Humanity ||Raeder, Linda C. ||0-8262-1387-1 |
|Beautiful Tree, The ||Tooley, James ||1-939709-12-1 |
|Bourgeois Virtues, The ||McCloskey, Deirdre N. ||0-226-55664-6 |
|Bourgeois Dignity ||McCloskey, Deirdre N. ||0-226-55674-3 |
|One Hundred Dollar Startup ||Guillebeau, Chris ||0-307-95152-9 |
|Make It Stick ||"Brown, Peter C. ||Roediger, Henry L. |
|Set Money Free: What Every American Needs To Know About The Federal Reserve ||"Rossini, Chris ||Paul, Ron" |
|Politics on a Human Scale ||Taylor, Jeff ||0-7391-8674-4 |
|Small House Book, The ||Shafer, Jay ||1-60743-564-0 |
|Curmudgeon's Guide to Getting Ahead, The ||Murray, Charles ||0-8041-4144-4 |
|Fragile by Design ||"Calomiris, Charles W. ||Haber, Stephen H." |
|Western Front, The ||Tooley, Hunt ||0-333-65063-8 |
|Crisis and Leviathan ||Higgs, Robert J. ||0-19-505900-X |
|War for Righteousness, The ||Gamble, Richard O. ||1-932236-16-3 |
|Organized Crime ||DiLorenzo, Thomas J. ||1-61016-256-0 |
|Unstoppable ||Nader, Ralph ||1-56858-454-7 |
|Christian Faith and Social Justice: Five Views ||McCracken, Vic ||1-62356-818-8 |
|Homer Economicus ||Hall, Joshua ||0-8047-9182-1 |
|Greatest Comeback, The ||Buchanan, Patrick J. ||0-553-41863-7 |
|Self-Pay Patient, The ||Parnell, Sean ||0-9912094-0-0 |
|Anarchy Unbound ||Leeson, Peter T. ||1-10762-970-5 |
|Forgotten Conservatives in American Hist ||"McClanahan, Brion ||Wilson, Clyde N." |
|Rules for Patriots ||Deace, Steve ||1-61868-990-8 |
|Faith and Liberty ||Chafuen, Alejandro Antonio ||0-7391-0541-8 |
|Reclaiming the American Right ||Raimondo, Justin ||1-933859-60-1 |
|An Enemy of the State ||Raimondo, Justin ||1-57392-809-7 |
|More Guns, Less Crime ||Lott, John R. ||0-226-49366-0 |
|How to Argue with a Liberal and Win ||McDurmon, Joel ||0-9840641-9-2 |
|Restoring America One County at a Time ||McDurmon, Dr. Joel ||978-1-936577-20-0 |
|Attack the System ||Preston, Keith ||0-9927365-0-1 |
|Uncle Sam Can't Count ||"Jr., Jr., Burton W. Folsom ||Folsom, Anita" |
|Bastiat's 'The Law' ||Bastiat, Frédéric ||0-255-36509-8 |
|Conscience of an Anarchist, The || ||1-935942-02-6 |
|"Churchill, Hitler, and ""the Unnecessary War""" ||Buchanan, Patrick J. ||0-307-40516-8 |
|Get a Job, Build a Real Career and Defy a Bewildering Economy ||Smith, Charles Hugh ||1-49753-340-6 |
|Smaller Faster Lighter Denser Cheaper ||Bryce, Robert ||1-61039-205-1 |
|To Serve and Protect ||Benson, Bruce L. ||0-8147-1327-0 |
|Don't Hurt People and Don't Take Their Stuff ||Kibbe, Matt ||0-06-230825-4 |
|Once and Future King, The ||Buckley, F. H. ||1-59403-719-1 |
|Healing Our World in an Age of Aggression ||Ruwart, Mary J. ||0-9632336-6-1 |
|Most Dangerous Superstition, The ||Rose, Larken ||1-45075-063-X |
|Manufactured Crisis ||Porter, Gareth ||1-935982-33-8 |
|Out of Poverty ||Powell, Benjamin ||1-10702-990-2 |
|Folks, This Ain't Normal ||Salatin, Joel ||0-89296-820-6 |
|Everything I Want to Do Is Illegal ||Salatin, Joel ||0-9638109-5-2 |
|Passion of Bradley Manning: The Story Behind the Wikileaks Whistleblower, The ||Madar, Chase ||1-78168-069-8 |
|Foundations of Economics ||Ritenour, Shawn ||1-55635-724-9 |
|Whatever Happened to Penny Candy? ||Maybury, Rick ||0-942617-62-2 |
|Bye Bye, Miss American Empire: Neighborhood Patriots, Backcountry Rebels, and Their Underdog Crusades to Redraw America's Political Map ||Kauffman, Bill ||978-1-933392-80-6 |
|Theodore and Woodrow ||Napolitano, Andrew P. ||1-59555-351-7 |
|Recarving Rushmore ||Eland, Ivan ||1-59813-022-6 |
|Up from the Projects ||Williams, Walter Edward ||0-8179-1255-X |
|Race & Economics ||Williams, Walter E. ||0-8179-1246-0 |
|Calorie Myth, The ||Bailor, Jonathan ||0-06-226733-7 |
|Separating School & State ||Richman, Sheldon L. ||0-9640447-2-2 |
|American Raj ||Margolis, Eric S. ||1-55470-087-6 |
|Our Last Hope: Rediscovering the Lost Path to Liberty ||Maharrey, Michael ||978-0-615-70987-1 |
|From Mutual Aid to the Welfare State ||Beito, David T. ||0-8078-4841-7 |
|Liberty in Eclipse ||Grigg, William Norman ||0-9799859-0-0 |
|American Cicero ||Birzer, Bradley J. ||1-933859-89-X |
|Not So Wild, Wild West, The ||"Anderson, Terry Lee ||Hill, Peter Jensen" |
|Hamilton's Curse ||DiLorenzo, Thomas ||0-307-38285-0 |
|Paleo Solution, The ||Wolf, Robb ||0-9825658-4-4 |
|Crony Capitalism in America ||Lewis, Hunter ||0-9887267-2-6 |
|Defending the Undefendable ||Block, Walter ||1-933550-17-1 |
|Evangelpreneur ||Tolley, Josh ||1-940363-77-2 |
|Quit Your Job Or Die ||Tolley, Joshua ||1-60910-172-3 |
|Disinherited ||"Furchtgott-Roth, Diana ||Meyer, Jared" |
|Essential Rothbard, The || ||1-933550-10-4 |
|Rational Optimist, The ||Ridley, Matt ||0-06-145206-8 |
|Anti-Capitalistic Mentality, The ||Von Mises, Ludwig ||1-46793-483-6 |
|Myth of the Robber Barons, The ||Folsom, Burton W. ||0-9630203-1-5 |
|Libertarianism Today ||Huebert, Jacob H. ||0-313-37754-5 |
|A History of Money and Banking in the United States ||Rothbard, Murray N. ||0-945466-33-1 |
|Virtue of Selfishness, The ||Rand, Ayn ||1-10113-722-3 |
|How You Can Profit from the Coming Devaluation ||Browne, Harry ||0-9852539-0-8 |
|Market for Liberty, The ||"Tannehill, Morris ||Tannehill, Linda" |
|Economics of Prohibition, The ||Thornton, Mark ||1-61016-465-2 |
|Quotable Mises, The ||Thornton, Mark ||0-945466-45-5 |
|War! What Is It Good For? ||Morris, Ian ||1-25006-250-0 |
|Poetry Night at the Ballpark and Other Scenes from an Alternative America ||Kauffman, Bill ||1-62564-842-1 |
|Forgotten Founder, Drunken Prophet ||"Kauffman, Bill ||Miller, Melanie Randolph" |
|Ain't My America ||Kauffman, Bill ||0-8050-8244-1 |
|Private Governance ||Stringham, Edward Peter ||0-19-936516-4 |
|American Contempt for Liberty ||Williams, Walter E. ||0-8179-1875-2 |
|Up from the Projects: An Autobiography ||Williams, Walter E. (Walter Edward) ||978-0-8179-1255-0 |
|State Against Blacks, The ||Williams, Walter Edward ||0-07-070378-7 |
|Righteous Mind, The ||Haidt, Jonathan ||0-307-45577-7 |
|How to Win Friends and Influence People ||Carnegie, Dale ||0-671-02703-4 |
|Fair Trade Fraud, The ||Bovard, James ||0-312-06193-5 |
|Alexander Hamilton ||Chernow, Ron ||0-14-303475-8 |
|Democracy--The God That Failed: The Economics and Politics of Monarchy, Democracy, and Natural Order ||Hoppe, Hans-Hermann ||978-0-7658-0868-4 |
|Ron Paul's REVOLution ||Doherty, Brian ||0-06-211479-4 |
|Swords Into Plowshares ||Paul, Ron ||0-9964265-0-7 |
|Vampire Economy, The ||Reimann, Günter ||1-61016-310-9 |
|Choice ||Murphy, Robert P. ||1-59813-218-0 |
|Ron Paul Vs. Paul Krugman ||Hammond, Jeremy R. ||1-47007-072-3 |
|Econospinning ||Epstein, Gene ||0-471-73513-2 |
|Economic Controversies ||Rothbard, Murray N. ||1-933550-96-1 |
|Roll, Jordan, Roll ||Genovese, Eugene D. ||0-394-71652-3 |
|Southern Tradition, The ||Genovese, Eugene D. ||0-674-82527-6 |
|Caesar and the Lamb ||Kalantzis, George ||1-60899-253-5 |
|Production of Security, The ||Molinari, Gustave ||1-61016-357-5 |
|Roosevelt Myth, The ||Flynn, John Thomas ||1-62129-009-3 |
|Foundations of the Market Price System || ||1-61016-285-4 |
|Man, Economy, and State, Scholar's Edition ||Rothbard, Murray N. ||1-933550-99-6 |
|Legally Kidnapped: The Case Against Child Protective Services ||Morales, Carlos ||978-1-51160-720-9 |
|Fascism Versus Capitalism ||Rockwell, Jr., Llewellyn H. ||1-61016-627-2 |
|Against the State ||Rockwell, Llewellyn H. ||0-9904631-0-9 |
|Mystery of Banking, The || ||1-61016-384-2 |
|Nearly Free University and the Emerging Economy, The ||"Smith, Charles Hugh ||Gallmeier, Mark A." |
|Excuse Me, Professor ||Reed, Lawrence ||1-62157-466-0 |
|That Which Is Seen and That Which Is Not Seen ||Bastiat, M. Frederic ||1-62730-040-6 |
|Bastiat Collection, The ||Bastiat, Frédéric ||1-933550-07-4 |
|Taming American Power ||Walt, Stephen M. ||0-393-32919-4 |
|Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy, The ||"Mearsheimer, John J ||Walt, Stephen M" |
|Says Law and the Keynesian Revolution: How Macroeconomic Theory Lost Its Way ||Kates, Steven ||978-1-84844-826-1 |
|Economics and Ethics of Private Property || ||1-61016-468-7 |
|Conservative Heroes ||Tucker, Garland S. ||1-61017-136-5 |
|Hypocrites & Half-Wits ||Boudreaux, Donald J. ||0-9839687-0-5 |
|Common Ground Without Compromise ||Wagner, Stephen ||1-930836-19-8 |
|Street Smarts ||Rogers, Jim ||0-307-98607-1 |
|A Bull in China ||Rogers, Jim ||0-8129-7748-3 |
|Hot Commodities ||Rogers, Jim ||0-8129-7371-2 |
|A Gift to My Children ||Rogers, Jim ||1-40006-754-5 |
|Are You a David? ||Mack, Richard I. ||0-9848856-1-7 |
|County Sheriff, The ||Mack, Richard I. || |
|New Jacobinism, The ||Ryn, Claes G. ||0-932783-04-X |
|A Desperate Man ||Ryn, Claes G. ||0-9887508-0-5 |
|Queen of Chaos ||Johnstone, Diana ||0-9897637-6-5 |
|Losing Ground ||Murray, Charles ||0-465-06588-0 |
|A Theory of Justice ||Rawls, John ||0-674-00077-3 |
|Politics of War, The ||Karp, Walter ||1-879957-55-8 |
|Russian Origins of the First World War, The ||McMeekin, Sean ||0-674-07233-2 |
|Modern Times Revised Edition ||Johnson, Paul ||0-06-093550-2 |
|Great Wars and Great Leaders ||Raico, Ralph ||1-47838-547-2 |
|United Nations Exposed, The ||"Jasper, William F. ||Benoit, Gary |
|Global Tyranny- Step by Step ||Jasper, William F. ||0-88279-135-4 |
|Quest for Community, The ||Nisbet, Robert ||1-935191-50-0 |
|Left, The Right and The State, The || ||1-61016-326-5 |
|Austrian Theory of the Trade Cycle and Other Essays ||"von Mises, Ludwig ||Rothbard, Murray N. |
|J. R. R. Tolkien's Sanctifying Myth ||Birzer, Bradley J. ||1-932236-20-1 |
|Wealth, Poverty, and Politics ||Sowell, Thomas ||0-465-08293-9 |
|Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts Will Make Things Worse ||Woods, Jr., Thomas E. ||1-59698-587-9 |
|Creature from Jekyll Island, The ||Griffin, G. Edward ||0-912986-45-X |
|Feardom: How Politicians Exploit Your Emotions and What You Can Do to Stop Them ||Boyack, Connor ||0-9892912-6-X |
|Neil Peart ||Birzer, Bradley J. ||1-61475-354-7 |
|Kissinger's Shadow ||Grandin, Greg ||1-62779-449-2 |
|How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World ||Browne, Harry ||0-9656036-7-9 |
|Dark Net, The ||Bartlett, Jamie ||1-61219-489-3 |
|What You Should Know About Inflation ||Hazlitt, Henry ||1-61016-281-1 |
|Healing Our World ||Ruwart, Mary J. ||0-9632336-7-X |
|Economic Laws of Scientific Research, The ||Kealey, Terence ||0-312-17306-7 |
|Evolution of Everything, The ||Ridley, Matt ||0-06-229602-7 |
|Three Minute Therapy ||"Edelstein, Michael R. ||Steele, David Ramsay" |
|Therapy Breakthrough ||"Edelstein, Michael ||Kujoth, Richard |
|Stage Fright ||Berry, Mick ||1-884365-51-5 |
|Rational Drinking: How to Live Happily With or Without Alcohol ||"Edelstein, Michael ||Ross, Will" |
|Where Do Conservatives and Liberals Come From? ||Mullen, Thomas ||1-51767-941-9 |
|On the Edge of Anarchy ||Simmons, A. John ||0-691-60875-X |
|International Investment, Political Risk and Dispute Resolution ||"Rubins, Noah ||Kinsella, N. Stephan" |
|Water Capitalism ||"Block, Walter E. ||Nelson, Peter Lothian" |
|War and Delusion ||Calhoun, L. ||1-13729-463-9 |
|We Kill Because We Can ||Calhoun, Laurie ||1-78360-548-0 |
|Law, Legislation and Liberty, Volume 1 ||Hayek, F. A. ||0-226-32086-3 |
|Freedom and the Law ||Leoni, Bruno ||0-86597-096-3 |
|Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout ||Moore, Patrick Albert ||0-9864808-2-7 |
|Gilligan Unbound ||Cantor, Paul A. ||0-7425-0779-3 |
|Invisible Hand in Popular Culture, The ||Cantor, Paul Arthur ||0-8131-4082-X |
|Literature & the Economics of Liberty ||Cantor, Paul A. ||1-933550-64-3 |
|Hidden in Plain Sight ||Wallison, Peter J. ||1-59403-770-1 |
|Calculus of Consent, The ||"Buchanan, James M. ||Tullock, Gordon" |
|Limits of Liberty, The ||Buchanan, James M. ||0-86597-226-5 |
|Clientelism and Economic Reforms ||Trantidis, Aris ||1-13810-140-0 |
|Merchants of Despair ||Zubrin, Robert ||1-59403-737-X |
|Case for Mars, The ||"Zubrin, Robert ||Wagner, Richard" |
|A Viennese Waltz Down Wall Street ||Skousen, Mark ||1-62129-092-1 |
|Investing in One Lesson ||Skousen, Mark ||1-59698-522-4 |
|Maxims of Wall Street, The ||Skousen, Mark ||1-59698-298-5 |
|Right-Wing Critics of American Conservatism ||Hawley, George ||0-7006-2193-8 |
|American Offensive, The ||Kerwick, Jack ||1-941071-32-5 |
|Why Not Capitalism? ||Brennan, Jason ||0-415-73297-2 |
|Too Dumb to Fail ||Lewis, Matt K. ||0-316-38393-7 |
|Rise and Fall of Classical Greece, The ||Ober, Josiah ||0-691-14091-X |
|Scalia Dissents ||Scalia, Antonin ||0-89526-053-0 |
|Multiculturalism and the Politics of Guilt ||"Gottfried, Paul Edward ||Gottfried, Paul" |
|Strange Death of Marxism, The ||Gottfried, Paul ||0-8262-1597-1 |
|Privatization of Roads and Highways: Human and Economic Factors, The || ||1-61016-358-3 |
|Rothbard Reader, The ||"Salerno, Joseph T. ||McCaffrey, Matthew" |
|Church Confronts Modernity, The ||Woods, Thomas E. ||0-231-13186-0 |
|Sacred Then and Sacred Now ||Woods, Thomas E. ||0-9793540-2-1 |
|How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization ||Woods, Jr., Thomas ||1-59698-328-0 |
|Liberty Defined ||Paul, Ron ||1-45550-144-1 |
|End the Fed ||Paul, Ron ||0-446-54919-3 |
|Crusader, The ||Stanley, Timothy ||0-312-58174-2 |
|End of School: Reclaiming Education from the Classroom, The ||Slayback, Zachary T. ||978-1-53046-254-4 |
|Who Stole Feminism? ||Sommers, Christina Hoff ||0-684-80156-6 |
|War Against Boys, The ||Sommers, Christina Hoff ||1-50112-542-7 |
|Freedom Feminism ||Sommers, Christina Hoff ||0-8447-7262-3 |
|Kill Chain ||Cockburn, Andrew ||0-8050-9926-3 |
|Classified Woman ||Edmonds, Sibel ||0-615-60222-3 |
|Quotable Mises, The || ||1-61016-352-4 |
|Economics and the Virtues ||"Baker, Jennifer A. ||White, Mark D." |
|Born For This ||Guillebeau, Chris ||1-44729-752-0 |
|Breaking Stalin's Nose ||Yelchin, Eugene ||0-8050-9216-1 |
|Bad History, Worse Policy ||Wallison, Peter J. ||0-8447-7238-0 |
|Andrew Carnegie ||Bostaph, Samuel ||0-7391-8984-0 |
|Big Israel ||Smith, Grant F. ||0-9827757-1-7 |
|Lost Mandate of Heaven, The ||Geoffrey Shaw, PhD ||1-58617-935-7 |
|Tyranny of Liberalism, The ||Kalb, James ||1-933859-82-2 |
|Against Inclusiveness ||Kalb, James ||1-62138-040-8 |
|Why Peace ||Guttman, Marc ||978-0-9849802-0-8 |
|America's Counter-Revolution: The Constitution Revisited ||Richman, Sheldon ||978-0-692-68791-8 |
|America's Great Depression ||Rothbard, Murray N. ||978-1-60796-065-2 |
|Rape Culture Hysteria: Fixing the Damage Done to Men and Women || || |
|Almanac of American Philanthropy, The ||Zinsmeister, Karl ||0-9861474-5-1 |
|Tyranny of the Politically Correct: Totalitarianism in the Postmodern Age, The ||Preston, Keith ||978-1-910881-16-3 |
|What Has Government Done to Our Money? ||Rothbard, Murray Newton ||0-945466-44-7 |
|Egalitarianism as a Revolt Against Nature, and Other Essays || ||1-61016-462-8 |
|Economics and Ethics of Private Property, The ||Hoppe, Hans-Hermann ||978-1-47912-750-4 |
|Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles ||de Soto, Jesús Huerta ||1-933550-39-2 |
|Left, The Right and The State, The || ||1-61016-326-5 |
|"Primal Prescription: Surviving the ""Sick Care"" Sinkhole, The" ||"McGuff, Doug ||Murphy, Robert P. |
|Cuckservative: How Conservatives Betrayed America ||"Day, Vox ||Eagle, John Red" |
|On the Question of Free Trade: An Economics Discourse || || |
|Who Needs the Fed? ||Tamny, John ||1-59403-831-7 |
|Nature Unbound: Bureaucracy Vs. the Environment || ||978-1-59813-228-1 |
|Target Switzerland ||Halbrook, Stephen P. ||0-306-81325-4 |
|Ordinary Men ||Browning, Christopher R. ||0-06-019013-2 |
|Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956, The ||Solzhenitsyn, Aleksandr I. ||0-06-000776-1 |
|If You Can Keep It: Why We Nearly Lost It & How We Get It Back ||Koerner, Robin ||978-1-941071-47-2 |
|Resurrecting Marx ||Gordon, David ||0-88738-878-7 |
|Problem with Socialism, The ||DiLorenzo, Thomas ||1-62157-589-6 |
|SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police ||Day, Vox ||978-952-706568-6 |
|An Austrian Perspective on the History of Economic Thought ||Rothbard, Murray Newton ||1-61016-477-6 |
|Economic Thought Before Adam Smith ||Rothbard, Murray Newton ||0-945466-48-X |
|Hillbilly Elegy ||Vance, J. D. ||0-06-230054-7 |
|Depression, War, and Cold War ||Higgs, Robert ||1-59813-029-3 |
|Military Spending and Industrial Decline ||DiFilippo, Anthony ||0-313-25179-7 |
|LAW, THE ||Frederic, Bastiat ||978-1-933550-14-5 |
|Impeachment of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton: For High Crimes in Syria and Libya, The ||"Ostrowski, Michael ||Ostrowski, James" |
|How to Live on Mars ||Zubrin, Robert ||0-307-40718-7 |
|Seen, the Unseen, and the Unrealized, The ||Bylund, Per L. ||0-7391-9457-7 |
|Debunking Utopia: Exposing the Myth of Nordic Socialism ||Sanandaji, Nima ||978-1-944229-39-9 |
|Sanctifying the World ||Birzer, Bradley J. ||0-931888-86-7 |
|Blind Robbery!: How the Fed, Banks and Government Steal Our Money ||"Bagus, Philipp ||Marquart, Andreas" |
|A Spontaneous Order ||Rachels, Christopher Chase ||1-51211-727-7 |
|Ego & Hubris ||Pekar, Harvey ||0-345-47939-4 |
|Ex-Neocon ||(Journalist), Scott McConnell ||1-62894-195-2 |
|Libertarianism For Beginners ||Seavey, Todd ||978-1-939994-66-0 |
|Race & Economics ||Williams, Walter Edward ||0-8179-1245-2 |
|America First! ||Kauffman, Bill ||1-63388-309-4 |
|Education Without the State ||Tooley, James ||0-255-36380-X |
|Inevitable, The ||Kelly, Kevin ||0-525-42808-9 |
|How Everything Became War and the Military Became Everything ||Brooks, Rosa ||1-47677-786-1 |
|Cultural Revolution, Culture War ||Gabb, Sean ||0-9541032-2-X |
|Free Prices Now! ||Lewis, Hunter ||0-9887267-0-X |
|Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude, The || ||1-61016-365-6 |
|Doyle Brunson's Super System ||Brunson, Doyle ||1-58042-081-8 |
|Theory of Poker, The ||Sklansky, David ||1-880685-00-0 |
|Speculator ||"Casey, Doug ||Hunt, John" |
|Selfishness, Greed and Capitalism ||Snowdon, Christopher ||0-255-36677-9 |
|Maps of Meaning ||Peterson, Jordan B. ||0-415-92222-4 |
|Everything That Remains: A Memoir by The Minimalists ||Millburn, Joshua Fields ||978-1-938793-18-9 |
|Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life ||"Millburn, Joshua Fields ||Nicodemus, Ryan" |
|A Day in the Life of a Minimalist ||Millburn, Joshua Fields ||1-938793-06-4 |
|Essential: Essays by The Minimalists ||"Millburn, Joshua Fields ||Nicodemus, Ryan" |
|Unleash Your Inner Company ||Chisholm, John ||1-62634-211-3 |
|Life Under Compulsion ||Esolen, Anthony M. ||1-61017-094-6 |
|Politically Incorrect Guide to Western Civilization, The ||Esolen, Anthony ||978-159698-0 |
|Inferno ||"Alighieri, Dante ||Esolen, Anthony M." |
|Purgatory ||Alighieri, Dante ||0-8129-7125-6 |
|Paradise ||Alighieri, Dante ||0-8129-7726-2 |
|Private Governance: Creating Order in Economic and Social Life || ||978-0-19-936516-6 |
|Founding Fathers Guide to the Constitution, The ||McClanahan, Brion ||1-62157-053-3 |
|9 Presidents Who Screwed Up America ||McClanahan, Brion ||1-62157-375-3 |
|Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers, The ||McClanahan, Brion ||1-59698-092-3 |
|Who Killed the Constitution? ||"Woods, Jr., Thomas E. ||Gutzman, Kevin R. C." |
|Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution, The ||Gutzman, Kevin ||1-59698-618-2 |
|Crossroads for Liberty: Recovering the Anti-Federalist Values of America's First Constitution ||Watkins, William J. ||978-1-59813-279-3 |
|We Who Dared to Say No to War ||"Polner, Murray ||Woods, Thomas E." |
|Bad History, Worse Policy: How a False Narrative About the Financial Crisis Led to the Dodd-Frank Act ||Wallison, Peter J. ||978-0-8447-7238-7 |
|War Is a Racket ||Butler, Major General Smedley ||0-9640119-3-X |
|Rise of Lifestyle Activism, The ||Sotirakopoulos, Nikos ||1-13755-102-X |
|Come and Take It ||Wilson, Cody ||1-47677-826-4 |
|For Cause and Comrades ||McPherson, James M. ||0-19-512499-5 |
|Real Lincoln, The ||DiLorenzo, Thomas ||0-307-55938-6 |
|Fidel ||Fontova, Humberto ||0-89526-043-3 |
|Longest Romance: The Mainstream Media and Fidel Castro, The ||Fontova, Humberto ||978-1-59403-667-5 |
|Exposing the Real Che Guevara ||Fontova, Humberto ||1-59523-052-1 |
|Why Does Grandma Run Barefoot? ||Blodgett, Laura ||1-54103-214-4 |
|A Million Rocks: A Book of Almost Counting Words ||Blodgett, Laura ||978-1-36684-149-0 |
|Melody's Life Savings ||Blodgett, Laura ||978-1-49751-262-7 |
|Interventionism and Misery: 1929-2008 ||Kaiser, Axel || |
|Death by HR: How Affirmative Action Cripples Organizations ||Kinnison, Jeb ||978-0-9961833-4-5 |
|Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus ||Rushkoff, Douglas ||1-61723-017-0 |
|Phishing for Phools ||"Akerlof, George A. ||Shiller, Robert J." |
|Debtors' Prison ||Kuttner, Robert ||1-10191-052-6 |
|Seven Bad Ideas: How Mainstream Economists Have Damaged America and the World ||Madrick, Jeff ||978-0-307-96118-1 |
|Foundations of Economics: A Christian View ||Ritenour, Shawn ||978-1-55635-724-4 |
|Mises Reader, The || ||978-1-61016-666-9 |
|Economics Politics ||Sowell, Thomas ||0-688-04832-3 |
|Civil Rights ||Sowell, Thomas ||0-688-06269-5 |
|Knowledge And Decisions ||Sowell, Thomas ||0-465-03738-0 |
|Quest for Cosmic Justice, The ||Sowell, Thomas ||0-684-86463-0 |
|Vision of the Anointed, The ||Sowell, Thomas ||0-465-08995-X |
|Basic Economics ||Sowell, Thomas ||0-465-06073-0 |
|Laughter Is Better Than Communism ||Heaton, Andrew ||978-0-9896131-2-5 |
|Square One ||Patterson, Steve ||1-54040-278-9 |
|Money, Greed, and God ||Richards, Jay W. ||0-06-137561-6 |
|Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: The Writer Who Changed History ||Caulfield, Margo ||978-1-53016-085-3 |
|No Campus for White Men ||Greer, Scott ||1-944229-62-0 |
|Winning Through Intimidation ||Ringer, Robert ||1-62636-114-2 |
|Million Dollar Habits ||Ringer, Robert ||1-62636-398-6 |
|Looking Out for #1 ||Ringer, Robert ||1-62636-040-5 |
|Ruling Class: How They Corrupted America and What We Can Do About It, The ||Codevilla, Angelo M. ||978-0-8253-0558-0 |
|Education Invasion, The ||Pullmann, Joy ||1-59403-881-3 |
|A Conflict of Visions ||Sowell, Thomas ||0-465-00205-6 |
|Victory for State Sovereignty, The || || |
|County Sheriff: America's Last Hope, The || || |
|Thomas Jefferson - Revolutionary ||Gutzman, Kevin R. C. ||1-25001-080-2 |
|James Madison and the Making of America ||Gutzman, Kevin R. C. ||1-25002-319-X |
|True Flag, The ||Kinzer, Stephen ||1-62779-216-3 |
|Overthrow ||Kinzer, Stephen ||0-8050-8240-9 |
|All the Shah's Men ||Kinzer, Stephen ||0-470-18549-X |
|Bureaucrat Kings, The ||Moreno, Paul D. ||1-44083-966-2 |
|Fascism ||Gottfried, Paul E. ||0-87580-493-4 |
|Conservatism in America ||Gottfried, Paul Edward ||0-230-61479-5 |
|Game of Thorns ||Wead, Doug ||1-47892-142-0 |
|Utopia ||Thomas More, Sir Saint ||1-51209-338-6 |
|Brave New World ||Huxley, Aldous ||0-06-085052-3 |
|Out of the Silent Planet ||Lewis, C. S. ||0-7432-3490-1 |
|Perelandra ||Lewis, C. S. ||0-684-83365-4 |
|That Hideous Strength ||Lewis, C. S. ||0-684-83367-0 |
|Animal Farm ||Orwell, George ||0-451-52634-1 |
|1984 ||Orwell, George ||0-452-26293-3 |
|Russell Kirk ||Birzer, Bradley J. ||0-8131-6618-7 |
|Three Felonies a Day ||Silverglate, Harvey ||1-59403-522-9 |
|Great War, The ||Tooley, Hunt ||1-13747-126-3 |
|Revisions and Dissents ||Gottfried, Paul E. ||0-87580-762-3 |
|Out of the Jungle ||Russell, Thaddeus ||0-375-41157-7 |
|Nixon's White House Wars ||Buchanan, Patrick J. ||1-10190-284-1 |
|Chasing the Scream ||Hari, Johann ||1-62040-890-2 |
|Never Split the Difference ||"Voss, Chris ||Raz, Tahl" |
|Harvest of Sorrow, The ||Conquest, Robert ||0-19-505180-7 |
|Prophets of War ||Hartung, William D. ||1-45960-893-3 |
|Trumped! ||Stockman, David Alan ||1-62129-184-7 |
|How Alexander Hamilton Screwed Up America ||McClanahan, Brion T. ||1-62157-635-3 |
|Seasteading ||"Quirk, Joe ||Friedman, Patri" |
|Political Pope, The ||Neumayr, George ||1-45557-016-8 |
|Stoicism and the Statehouse: An Old Philosophy Serving a New Idea ||McGeehan, Pat ||978-0-9907386-1-9 |
|Democracy in Chains ||MacLean, Nancy ||1-10198-096-6 |
|Democracy in Chains ||MacLean, Nancy ||1-10198-096-6 |
|Genoa's Freedom ||Salonia, Matteo ||1-49853-421-X |
|Road Ahead, The ||Flynn, John Thomas || |
|Genesis of the World War: An Introduction to the Problem of War Guilt, The ||Barnes, Harry Elmer ||978-1-52851-038-7 |
|Power & Market ||Rothbard, Murray Newton ||1-47926-546-2 |
|Planning for Freedom: Let the Market System Work ||von Mises, Ludwig ||978-0-86597-661-0 |
|New Science of Politics, The ||Voegelin, Eric ||0-226-86114-7 |
|Roosevelt Myth, The ||Flynn, John Thomas ||1-61016-346-X |
|Mises Reader Unabridged, The ||Ritenour, Shawn ||1-61016-670-1 |
|Essential Rothbard, The ||Gordon, David M. ||1-61016-458-X |
|We Meant Well ||Van Buren, Peter ||0-8050-9681-7 |
|Orwell Your Orwell ||Steele, David Ramsay ||1-58731-610-2 |
|State in the Third Millennium, The ||Hans-Adam, Prince ||3-905881-04-7 |
|Hooper's War ||Van Buren, Peter ||1-941311-12-1 |
|Fool's Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan ||Horton, Scott ||978-1-54865-021-6 |
|Bureaucracy ||von Mises, Ludwig || |
|Protecting Foreign Investment Under International Law ||"Comeaux, Paul E. ||Kinsella, N. Stephan" |
|Great Fiction: Property, Economy, Society, and the Politics of Decline, The || ||1-62129-031-X |
|Economic Science and the Austrian Method || ||1-61016-478-4 |
|Property, Freedom, and Society: Essays in Honor of Hans-Hermann Hoppe || ||1-61016-355-9 |
|Economics and Ethics of Private Property: Studies in Political Economy and Philosophy, The || ||978-0-945466-40-6 |
|Theory of Socialism and Capitalism, A || ||1-61016-321-4 |
|Primal Blueprint, The ||Sisson, Mark ||0-9822077-0-0 |
|Politics of Hunger, The ||Vincent, Charles Paul ||0-8214-0831-3 |
submitted by egnirceravog
to Team_Liberal [link] [comments]
2023.05.08 02:32 Ceaseless_Petulance Finished VC4, Thoughts on the Story
First things first, I liked the VC1 story more than VC4. Gameplay-wise and for the QOL VC4 beats VC1 by a long shot, navigating menus, potentials, all of it feels smoother and much more meaningful. The core gameplay was pretty much the same, bum rush the objective for the A rank which is much easier to do than in VC1. The final boss was much more underwhelming than Max but my first time experince with Max was subjectively some omega bullshit game design
. I have yet to touch the post-game content.
Now to rant some bullet point thoughts:
- Walz and Crymaria romance. This felt very forced. I'm no stranger to anime but this was some deus ex anime romance moment. They both should have died, I get that in VC1 none of the sub-bosses died directly by Welkin and friends' hands but VC1 felt darker in this aspect.
- Forseti spaghetti and Angie. I can get Forseti being spiteful against the Federation for the kidnapping of Valkyria children to be used for experimentation but to abandon his friends and only living family (Leena) to join the Empire to rescue Angie and then try to live in a neutral country with his sister and this kid it's just convoluted and fucking dumb.
- Angie. I do not get why the entire Centurion crew, Squad E, and as well as Forseti spaghetti were so obsessed with her. They really threw realism of war outta this one. I know the navy (members of the bridge) knew everything about her so they were in no way gonna get her off that ship but it's just weird how the entire military operation is tied to Angie (plus the other two Valkyrias in the other ships) willing to power the ship. Yeah I get it. It's a game and I'm big dumb for overthinking this anime plot.
- Nikola and Chiara. I do not get the point of these characters, it's just ridiculous design and nearly nonexistent personalities.
- Belgar. Big baddie which we never really directly fight. I don't get his motives at all? He pretty much risked ruining the>! ceasefire by trying to steal Angie!<. But to steal her for what, did he want to continue research? Didn't in the last chapter he gave up and decided to set her off nuke style? What was his goal gonna be if he was successful? Was the Empire gonna be chill with these decisions he's making?
- Centurion. Why the hell wasn't the navy staying on the dam ship to make sure that the operation (A-2) actually went off? They really just left the ship and had Claude, Riley, and unknown to them, best girl Minevra in charge of seeing things through. Claude not pulling the lever is a massive L. If only Minevra didn't suffer from that poor writing, she would have for sure saw things to the end.
- Raz and Kai (Leena), Riley and Claude. Yet another weird anime romance moment. Didn't really feel well written. Then again I feel like almost all the main cast besides Minevra were poorly written characters. Though Kai just like her brother are traitors. Does this also mean that the gang (minus Raz) all lived happily ever after?
- For an elite squad of soldiers they sure do not act like it.
- Overall: The cast of characters were very anime-tropey. The Federation and antagonists decisions were unbelievably dumb. The A-2 should have been dropped. Despite it all, I enjoyed the game.
submitted by Ceaseless_Petulance
to valkyria [link] [comments]
2023.04.30 23:15 Still_Just_A_Weasel "We're in the mood to pick a fight!"
| || |
[POV] submitted by Still_Just_A_Weasel to GachaClubPOV [link] [comments]
Simon, Taylor, and Raz were bored right? So, they wanted to see who could beat Y/N in a fight. 3THN joined in on the fun to make sure the fights were fair, but he also kinda wanted a piece of the action.
Fight fair or be square. Don't instantly knock them out or something along those lines, if I end up breaking that rule myself, let me know please :>
No NSFW, I will bonk the life out of you if you become the honry.
Preferably no gore. Remember, this is all for fun and games. You're not fighting a Demonic Tyrant.
Powers are accepted, Raz and Taylor will have powers for this POV only. (Maybe.) So yeah, you can use powers, just don't be too OP.
Non-Humans are welcome as well.
No crotch-shots. (Just kidding, just don't hit them there too often.)
Your OC can have weapons, but guns are off limits.
First to knock down the other three times wins!
Let me know who you're gonna fight with, their names will correspond with the images.
That should be it, hope you guys enjoy, and please remember to not turn them into a human slushie. Have fun fighting!
2023.04.30 09:02 stark74518 Cursed_birthday
2023.04.23 23:03 RazTheExplorer Part 8 - Arthropods
A high-pitched scream wakes me from my peaceful slumber, and I jump out of bed, throwing knife in hand. Salem looks at me in terror, but I’m already on the move. Another scream reverberates through the walls of our apartment building as I move down the hallway. A door opens to my left, and a shiny Bryson hunts for targets. “What the hell is going on, boss?” Dutch growls, obviously up earlier than intended. Another door opens, and Alex stumbles out into the hall, two giggling women in tow. “Boss, what gives? Those aren’t the screams I’m looking for!” The girls recoil as the shotgun leads us past, and we hit the stairwell, moving down a floor to the sound of the commotion.
We breach the door into the hallway, ready for a fight, but instead we find chaotic laughter. Jade is sprawled out on the floor, pounding his fists in hysterics, and a tall figure in a 10-gallon cowboy hat wiping off the bottom of his boot, laughing along with him. “Cowboy! You made it, welcome!” I exclaimed, happy to see another taxi driver off the streets and into the building. “What is happening down here?” Jade started to explain, but all he could muster is more laughing and a pointed finger towards the nearest apartment. “Well, I was moving the last of my stuff in, and suddenly there was what sounded like a lady screaming” Cowboy drawled. “I thought she was in trouble, so I went in to try to help.” “What that big dumb Cowboy did was break down my door!” a shrill but familiar voice yelled out. “You better pay for that, Raz!” “Ah, shit” I muttered to myself, and stepped through the doorway and over the broken door. “Good morning Bizzle, what happened this time, my friend?”
“You know bloody well what happened! Look at my bloody door! I was just making a spot of tea, and I turned around and, and…” Bizzle visibly shuttered, as if reliving a terrible memory. “I saw a, a…” “A tiny little spider, boss” Cowboy said. “No more than an inch across. I’ve seen bigger ants back home on the ranch.” “You shut up, ya damn Yankee! It was massive! Almost took my leg off” Bizzle screeched. “I don’t know why someone doesn’t spray for them!” “Umm, aren’t you the building superintendent?” Jade asked softly. “Get out, all of you! Out, out, OUT!!” Bizzle, now completely furious, pushed us back through the broken doorframe. “And you owe me for the door, Raz!” Laughing, we all headed towards the lobby. “Thanks for coming to the rescue, Cowboy” I chuckled. “Bizzle’s in charge of the building, he’s alright. A bit jumpy, that’s all.” “They let him pretend he’s the boss around here, makes him feel good” Jade explained. I shook Cowboy’s hand and motioned everyone towards the elevators. “Welcome home, Cowboy” said Dutch as we walked into the lobby. “I’m taking Dutch to the airport, my friends. I’ll see you out there in a while.” I saluted my friends, the heroic taxi drivers of Al Mazrah, and we headed out of the village.
After all the craziness of the past week, it felt great to get back behind the wheel and get back to work. The warm desert breeze blowing through my mustache, the hot sun baking my windshield, it all felt like thing were back to normal. Sure, the Chemist was still out there, and Dutch was on his way to Ashika Island to set up a base of operations, having finally given us the whole story between him and the Bombmaker. Ice Tiger was flying him out there now, and I knew I’ve have to join him soon. The MEOW virus was still swimming through my blood, and the AQ seemed to be ramping up patrols, seemingly more aggressive than ever, but all of this was secondary today. I turned up the ZZ Top and took the off ramp down into Al Mazrah City.
“Today’s the day, Raz. Let’s ride in style!” I said to myself as I guided the LTV up a marble staircase and punted some shocked AQ grunts halfway across the lobby. “Catch an Electric Ride!” was the tag line today! The Hummer EV took off silently, dispatching the rest of the guards in the lobby with the grace of a Grammaton Cleric, silent but deadly. Back on the road, I headed towards Taraq Village, feeling great about the day. I spot my first potential client running into the gas station north of the ruins, and glide to a stop.
“Catch A Ride!”
“Hey buddy, I’m Raz! You need a ride?” I asked over comms, assessing the operator. He immediately turned tail and jumped through the glass into the station. “Another greenhorn” I muttered to myself as I pulled up, enjoying the sweet sound of Al Mazrah’s gift to the automotive world, wireless EV charging. “Hey, my friend, I saw you go through that window. I know my way around these parts, you sure I can’t help you out?” “Go Away!” he yelled, and I watched a grenade fly over my head and into the street. “Whoa, easy there Merkle! I’m friendly, easy on the lobs!” I see a Marine helmet pop up, and a small voice called “Did that grenade not get you?” “No, my friend, but you gave the road crews something to do for the afternoon, so that’s something, right?” I laughed and jumped out of the car. “Look, friend, I’m unarmed. Just a simple taxi driver, tell me where you need to go!” I fired off an invite, walked him through the acceptance process, and suggested he get into the car. “Come on, buddy, check out the torque in this baby.”
“Whoa, how did you get this ride? This thing is SWEET!” were the greenhorn’s first words as he hopped in and immediately tracked a ton of sand onto my floor mats. “I appreciate the ride, taxi driver. Listen, I’m exhausted. I’ve climbed what seems to be 17 different radio towers, but I can’t seem to activate any of them! How does one activate a UAV tower in Al Mazrah?” I let out a laugh and swing around the Hummer and fast tracked our way to Rohan Oil. “Ok man, grab your tablet, let me show you something” I say, chuckling as I watch his backpack go flying into the back as I send it off a dune. “You see that white marker there? That’s the UAV tower you are after. And this one” I point on his map “is that one right over there. Go climb that white fuel tank, and you’ll see a portable antenna.” “More climbing? You have to be kidding me, Raz.” He sighed and shuffled off towards his goal.
I decided to park near the fence and hang out, knowing my customer was going to need the help if he was to survive Al Mazrah. I heard the sound of engines in the distance, and look over just in time to see an LTV fly off a cliff and explode into flames, followed seconds later by a black and gold chop top that landed hard and drifted in my direction. Just as I start to reach towards the ignition, I spot a welcome sight, a majestic 10-gallon cowboy hat catching the sun just right. “Howdy boss, great day for business!” Cowboy yelled as he streaked past, three operators hanging on for dear life, one of them returning his Yum Yum Burger back to the sand in the process. The Chop Top took off over another dune, catching major air and disappearing from view.
“Holy cow, who the hell was that maniac?” my customer asked, jumping back into the Hummer. “Ah, that’s Cowboy” I said. “He’s part of the team. He’ll get you there, that’s for sure. Whether your stomach is strong enough to survive the ride, that’s another story.” “Yeah, I can see that” my customer remarked. “I think it’ time for me to catch a ride out of here. If we could keep all 4 wheels on the ground, I’d like that too” he asked quietly. “My friend, I’ll get you there, or die trying. Sit back and relax.” I smashed the pedal to the floor, and the Hummer laid a smoky burnout for the next four miles or so towards the exfil chopper.
I pulled into the clearing and hopped out to signal the exfil chopper, smoothly hopping back in and quickly re-positioning my electric steed near cover. I shook my customer awake and pointed to the incoming chopper. “Ok my friend, curtain call. That’s your ride out. When it lands, jump on and get down. I’ll run support till you’re out of here.” I checked my mirrors and unlocked the doors. “If you brought smoke grenades, throw them now.” He started to hop out, but slammed the door back shut as a helicopter sliced through the air mere feet above our roof, covering the clearing in flares. “Squad of AQ are moving on the exfil point, from the northeast, boss” Nitwit’s mechanical voice hummed over comms. “I’ll draw them away, watch this.” I watch in awe as Nitwit expertly scrubs altitude, rotated the bird 90 degrees, and crushed two attackers with the skids. The rotors clawed the chopper up off the deck, over some palm trees, and out of sight.
“What was that? Who was what, how!?” the greenhorn stammered, seemingly ready to stay in the car with me till the bitter end now. “That was Nitwit” I explained. “He’s well, how do I put this, going through some “stuff” right now. It’s a long story, but bottom line is, I wouldn’t trust that cat right meow.” Noting the glorious confusion on his face, I pushed him out of the car. “Now go, kid. Get on that chopper and get the hell out of here.” With one last terrified look, he scooped up his Vaznev and sprinted towards the chopper. I glanced at my map, satisfied by another job well done. I looked back up and saw my customer, only 10 feet away from safety.
In the blink of an eye, he was gone. Like a scene out of some sci-fi movie, he disappeared into a pink mist right before my eyes. A second later, the bone-shaking sound of a GAU-8 Avenger cannon shook the whole clearing, and an A-10 Warthog streaked overhead. A second attack erased even the memory of him from Al Mazrah, and the clearing was quiet once more, save the rotors of the chopper thumping their song of safety. “And that’s why I stay in the car” I thought to myself as I pulled away. I spot two operators cresting the ridge to the north, but I’m gone before they get any more ideas. I say a few words for my deleted customer, wondering if he'll come back to Al Mazrah in his next life.
I have a few more easy shifts, including what amounts to an aerial tour of Al Mazrah to a first-time visitor before I see some real action again. It seems that whenever the AQ are throwing their party over at Building 21, business is slow, but it allows time for me to hone my craft. I’m putting an LTV through its paces at the port when I spot an operator crossing my path. He doesn’t shoot, so I hail him over comms.
“CATCH A RIDE!”
“Hey bro, I’m Raz! You need a ride?” I yell, enthused about getting a potential fare wander right into my path. I jump out and fire off an invite, waiting for a reply. I’m on a new squad, and suddenly comms light up. “Bro! What up taxi driver! Let’s do this shit!” My new customer is feeling it tonight, and it seems like we’re in business. “Ok, friend, where do you need to go? Ping something and we’re there” I said, listening for the sound of orders. I hear the ping and check the map. “Hey man, I think you missed. This is that building right in front of us.” I gave him a perplexed look. “Yeah, that’s where I got to go. I need to go in there and kill all those dudes.” My customer reloaded his gun, ready for a fight. “Um, ok, well in that case, we are here” I remarked, moving the LTV forward a few feet for dramatic effect. “Sweet, let’s go man, you can guard my six. I’m going to cap all these AQ fools today!”
He dashed off towards the warehouse as I called out after him. “My friend, I’m a taxi driver. I drive, I don’t shoot. You go in there, you’re on your own.” “Hell, ok man, whatever you say. I’m going to destroy all those fools.” He kicked the door in and disappeared from view. “I headed towards the nearby gas station while listening to the war cries of Staff Sergeant Bloodlust over the comms. Fueled up, I head back over and find him limping across the road, bleeding and visibly pissed. “F’n guys had riot shields, man. What the hell is that?” he groaned as I stabbed him with a stim and pulled him to his feet. He dropped 3 new plates into his vest and jumped in the car. “At least I got this sweet gun out of there!” He brandished a black Minibak in the mirror. “Let’s head somewhere else I can get into a fight!” he yelled enthusiastically, already forgetting his swiss cheese appearance from moments before. I smirked and said “sure thing, my friend. Ever been to Ahkdar Village?”
I slid to a stop up against the cliffside, car billowing black smoke. Broken glass was everywhere, and 3 of the doors remained somewhere behind us. I stab a stim into my chest and toss one to the Sergeant. “Holy shit, those dudes were insane! What the hell is up with that town?” he asked, patching up holes in his armor. “Well, it all started with stray cats..” I launched into the story but was cut off immediately by a stranger on comms. “Wwwaaaazzzuuuuuuppppp” crackled into my eardrum like a RAAL at full song. My customer returned this strange greeting, and it became obvious these guys were in the same squad. “Yo, invite me in!” was the request over the radio, and I attempted to explain the nature of deployments to Al Mazrah. “My friend, if you’d like me to take you to exfil, and then join you both on your next adventure, I’m happy to do so” I offered, curious to see where this was headed. “Hell yeah, taxi driver. Let’s do this, squad up in the lobby.”
POOF. For the second time today, someone disappears in front of me. This time, though, the three-plate vest he had went uncracked, his body untouched. He, and his custom gun and backpack, simply disappeared. Perplexed, I hopped back in the smoking LTV and heard my tablet ping. A notification to squad up from Staff Sergeant Bloodlust. “Well, duty calls” I muttered, and slammed the car into reverse. I did my best to ensure the smoldering wreckage didn’t end up in front of my building as I went out in a blaze of reverse-driving fury.
I come out of the darkness next to the Sergeant and his buddy Rico north of Al Mazrah City. A quick assessment of my surroundings tells me the warehouse to our north is the quickest path towards success, so I sprint off. “Follow me, gents!” The LTV in the back of the parking lot would do nicely. I glanced back to see what we were working with. One set of fists, and one contraband gun, and a reckless look to both of them. “Alright, Raz, time to go to work” I mutter to myself. I slid around the corner and drop two AQ with the same throwing knife, while the lone gunman takes out the third. “Grab some guns, and get inside” I called, and worked my way around the building. “Hit the lockers on the second floor, best odds of better gear.” My solitary knife finds 3 more victims before the LTV is secure, and I wait for them to stroll out, new armor secured and better weapons in tow. “We’re ready for war, driver. Let’s go start one.”
On the highway, we spot a battle happening in the street up ahead. Three operators are engaged with at least 20 AQ troops. As we approach, I hear “friendly, friendly” over the comms and then immediate gunfire. Spent shells rain onto my windshield, and I see one of the operators go down as we pass. “Well, I guess they know we aren’t friendly, eh?” I yelled. “Turn around, driver! There’s one left, let’s get him!” said the Sergeant. I cranked the handbrake and was back in the fight within seconds. “Run him over” was the order, and the second enemy operator went down, totally unaware of his surroundings. I saw the third high tail it into a nearby market. “Yo, he went in there, get his ass!” my bloodthirsty customers screamed, and they both ran in after him. “Ok, gents, I guess I’ll be out here” I said, and lazily drove around introducing AQ to reinforced steel.
The roar of an engine behind the building caught my ear, and I saw a cargo truck race off into the distance as I re-grouped in front of the building. “There goes your mouse, my friends” I called out over comms, and my customers raced out of the building. “Man, forget that guy, let’s roll somewhere else, taxi man” the one named Rico said. I knew there was an ammo depot down the street, so I took them over there, and kicked my feet up to wait as they undoubtedly looted every container within a five-block radius. Just as I finished sending Salem a rather explicit text, I noticed an operator crouched down over the lifeless body down the street. “Whoa, hey guys, your prey is back!” I yelled and hit the gas. My LTV raced down the road, and I saw his scared look as I swerved to avoid him, scaring him away from his deceased friend. The operator ran into the market again, and I rounded the block, picking up my guys in the process. “He’s back in the building, boys” I said, and they ran off in pursuit once more. “Friendly, friendly, please!” squeaked over the comms. “I’m just trying to pick up my friends. Please don’t kill me!” “Fool, you about to get smoked! I’m going to find you!” Rico shouted back.
I listened to the scared whimpers of the mouse and remembered that feeling from days long past. “My friends, perhaps it’s better to invite our prey to join us? He obviously poses no actual threat to us.” I could almost hear the internal struggle in my customer’s brains. An easy kill, or a four-man super squad? “You better join right now, Mouse! We are gonna kill you!” was the new call on comms, and I sat in my LTV listening to the hilarious comms chatter as three operators with no idea how to use their equipment tried to all get on the same channel. “You have to press up, dude!” “No, that’s the wrong one, we aren’t joining you!” “We are going to kill you if you don’t accept, Mouse!” Yeah, we are right behind you!” “Please, no, I’m trying, I’m trying!” The chaos was quite entertaining, and finally I saw the ping of a new squad member on my Tac Map. “Holy moly, I so thought I was dead!” Mouse exclaimed, the fear fading from his voice. “Thanks for letting me join you guys!” All 3 climbed into the LTV, and I swung back by the gas station to top off the tank and polish off the blood.
While I was doing my routine maintenance, the bloodthirst went on, and my customers ran off to pick a fight with the nearby AQ. For some reason, Rico kept trying to get them to join our squad, yelling out “Send that invite or die, bro!” over and over. With a laugh, I hopped back in and called them back over. “They are going to keep coming, my friends. How about we move on?” I started the engine and saw them running back over from nearby building. “We showed all those fools, taxi man!” they exclaimed as they hopped in, not a single plate uncracked between them. “Good work guys! What sort of loot did you get out of it?” I asked softly. “Well, I got this RPK, it has 30 bullets in it” said one. “I found some documents and a toy doll” the other said, feeling a bit foolish. “I found $200, dudes! I’m rich!” exclaimed Mouse brightly. The horn blared as I bashed my forehead into the wheel. “My friends, you have a LOT to learn about Al Mazrah” I sighed and stroked my mustache. “From now on, you guys are doing what I tell you to. Listen to me, and you might just survive long enough to get home.” I spotted a set of parachutes to the north and headed to intercept it. “First step, you guys need better gear. Stay in the car.”
Immediately, all my windows are broken and all three are standing on the roof, blasting at anything that moved within 3 miles. “Ugh, n00bs” I sighed to myself, swerving through the outskirts of Al Mazrah City, dispatching three times the number of AQ as my surfers up top. “You boys see that red smoke?” I yelled out the window, and Mouse awkwardly crawled back into the car, a foolish look on his face. “Um, you don’t happen to have any ammo, do you?” I laughed and threw him an ammo box. “Any of those rounds actually hit anything back there?” He went red in the face and answered, “I think I hit this one guy in the knee.” I laughed again and pointed to a plume of red smoke on top of a nearby house. “Up there, that’s next. Go up there and open the crate.”
The three of them surrounded the house, and I laughed uncontrollably as I watched them jump over and over, reaching for ledges well beyond their grasp. “My friends, not to intrude, but perhaps that ladder might be of use?” “Oh snap, thanks!” yelled Mouse, and he scurried up the ladder to the roof. The other guys seemed to not heed my advice and continued jumping around like they just came from Caldera. “Holy balls, dude! Airstrikes, cash…. Whoa! Look at this sniper rifle!” Mouse struggled to lift a .50cal that was longer than he was tall. “I can see the Observatory from here, dude!” His excitement was lost in the moment however, as a Blackhawk appeared out of nowhere, ropes dropping to the ground. “Time to jet, my friends!” I yelled over the sudden onslaught of gunfire. I slid around the building, and they all clambered in as I sped by. “Ok driver, now let’s go smoke some fools” Sgt. Bloodlust exclaimed, letting off a few rounds through my windshield. “Ok, first off, DON’T shoot my damn car” I yelled, “and secondly, you aren’t ready.” I punched him straight in the chest, doubling him over and cracking his head against the dashboard. “Shit, Raz, what the hell was that for?” He wheezed and sat back. “Oh that, that was for shooting my car. Also, a great demonstration on what happens to you when you don’t have any plates.”
I stopped next to a buy station south of Taraq Village. “Ok, Mr. Moneymouse, time to put that mountain of cash to use. Go buy the team some gear.” They all immediately all huddled over the crate, and I sat back and waited for the realization to kick in. “Yo, this stuff costs hella money!” Rico said, suddenly dismayed. “I’ve only got $200, what about you guys?” “Dawg, I only have $400. I guess I can get a plate. What about you, kid?” Mouse cleared his throat. “Me? Well, uh…” His voice dropped to a whisper. “I’ve got thirty-three thousand and something…” I laughed hard into my steering wheel as both operators drew their weapons and pointed them straight at Mouse. “Kid, you better give us all that money, or we about to smoke you right here.” The Sergeant cleared the chamber for dramatic effect. “Whoa, ok, ok here, please, don’t shoot me!” Mouse threw a huge duffle bag of cash to the ground. “That’s what I thought” Rico said, and they huddled back over the crate. “You know they can’t hurt you, right?” I called over to Mouse, as he sat down on a nearby rock. “It’s fine. I mean, they did save my life earlier” he said, although I could tell he was still a bit shaken. I watched Rico walk over and throw a bag of gear at his feet. Let’s go, Mouse. Gear up. Thanks for the cash.” With a laugh and a wink, Rico hopped back into the LTV. “Ok guys, NOW you are ready. Let’s go, as you say, smoke some fools.” I waited for the Sergeant and Mouse to hop back in and looked at the tac map. “Ok, let’s see. I see a hostage contract on the board, that’s a safe way out. Thoughts?” “Save a hostage? Nah man, I want to kill something!” Rico said. “High value target it is!” I pinged the closest one and was about to put my tablet away when I noticed something. South of the city, at the exfil, the weapons case sat motionless. “Interesting…” I said and turned to the group. “You boys every gotten a weapons case before?” The puzzled looks told me all I needed to know. “Ok, listen, you want to shoot something right? I’ve got a proposition for you.”
“Right here” I pointed to the case on the map “is the weapons case. It’s very special. There’s only one here.” I explained the significance, but I left out my own personal interests, as I knew they were easily confused. “So, it’s either a trap, or some poor soul tried to extract with it and got killed. Want to go see which one it is?” “Hell yeah, man! Let’s go smoke all them fools!” yelled Sergeant Bloodlust. Mouse swung around his sniper, almost knocking us all out in the process. “Let’s do it! I’ll be overwatch!” “Easy there, Templeton” I laughed, pushing the barrel out of my way. “Just be ready for a fight. I saw the looming lightning cloud coming closer, and I knew I was cutting it close. “Just up the road, in that clearing, that’s where we’re headed.” I pointed towards the darkness. “We don’t have a lot of time. Sergeant, you call the chopper. Rico, you cover the north side. Mouse, the case is on you. Everyone clear?” I didn’t get any clear responses, but all three of them were back out on the roof, so at least they were ready to shoot at something.
I raced into the clearing and slammed on the brakes near the green flare. All three of them headed off in different directions, so I called the chopper and got back in the car. I heard the pilot say it was going to be close, but one look at the clouds told me there was no way he was landing here. “Get the case, and let’s GO!” I yelled, honking the horn and starting to head east. “Yo, there’s a bunch of backpacks here!” I heard Rico yell and he and the Sergeant huddled over them, rooting through their contents. “I found a self-revive!” was the last thing I heard before I saw them both get enveloped by the gas. “Mouse, let’s roll! Get in the car!” The other two emerged out of the radiation to our left, coughing and running for their lives. “Holy hell, what is that!” they screamed as they got in and we sped east. “That’s what happens when you run over a guy’s cats” I said as I sped towards the cave complex. “Listen guys” I said, glossing over their perplexed looks “I’m going to get you guys out of here, but our options are limited. Everyone here knows where we are, and we’re going to a dangerous place.” I pointed at the case. “Mouse, open that up and throw a few of those vials in the glove box. I’m going to need them.” Mouse nodded and complied, although it didn’t help his confusion at all.
The LTV danced up the cliffside like a mountain goat on cocaine, and we slammed down onto the road on the other side. “Hang on!” I yelled as I slammed through a cluster of AQ troops. Blood covered the hood, and there were bullets flying all over the canyon. “We’re going to die!” Mouse screamed, ducking down in the front seat. “Not today, kid” I growled as I circled the clearing, wielding my LTV like a scalpel. The immediate threat was neutralized, and Rico jumped out to call the chopper. “Reinforcements coming over the ridge!” he yelled, running back to the cover of the car. The thump of rotors in the distance grew louder, and the exfil chopper swooped down towards us. “Ok boys, ride is here! Get in the chopper!” Mouse, case under his arm, dashed from the car, and I followed. I saw the other two jump into the side doors, and within 5 seconds we were in the air. High fives and yells commenced, and I joined in before walking to the back ramp. “Well gentlemen, it’s been a pleasure getting you here today. Enjoy the rewards for extracting that case, you earned it.” I double-checked my chute and gave them a salute. “Remember, my name’s Raz, owner of Al Mazrah Taxi Service. Tell you friends what happened here today.”
I turned around and jumped out of the chopper, back to the only home I knew. I flew through the air and into the rapidly approaching gas. I was ready for the darkness when a chilling sound above me snapped my neck around. The sound of an opening parachute. “Rico! What the FUCK are you doing!” I screamed, and the distraction proved dire. I ripped open my chute a few meters above the ground, and I hit the rocks hard, knocking the wind out of me. “I saw you jump out, I thought we were supposed to follow you!” “You stupid son of a bitch! That was your ride home, Rico!” I lay crumpled in the rocks, fuming. “I’m sorry Raz, I didn’t know what you were doing, so I followed you!” I knew it was just a rookie mistake, but it didn’t help my mood at all. “Well, get over here and help me up. Seems I still have a job to do.”
Rico leaned over me; his eyes scared behind his gas mask. He jammed a stim into my chest and pulled me to my feet. “Where’s your mask, Raz?” he asked as he helped me into the driver’s seat. I brushed my mustache up over my nostrils and pointed. “I’m fine, let’s go.” I put my foot down and flew through the cave complex, racing to get back in front of the radiation. I could feel my strength fading. I see AQ choking to death all around me, the ones with masks running in the direction of the port. So close now, I think I can see the light….
We burst back into the sunshine, and I cough in relief. “That was a close one, eh?” I asked Rico, who still seemed ashamed that he was here with me. I combed my mustache back into its normal majestic form and pointed on the window. “Look, see that chopper in the distance? That’s your last chance out of here. When we get there, you have one mission.” “Ok Raz, I got it this time. Get on the chopper.” “Damn right” I said. I swerved through a crowd of AQ, hoping the shotgun that was now stuck in my grille didn’t puncture the radiator. “There might be other operators here, Rico. Stay frosty” I warned as we pulled up next to it. Peeking through the windows, it seemed like we were the first ones here. “Now get in the chopper, and don’t get out, no matter what happens. Kill anything that tries to board and get home to your friends.” I shook his hand for what damn well better be the last time, and he jumped out of the LTV. “I’ll thin the herd for you, my friend” I called out, and punched it straight towards the incoming forces. I punted a soldier with a pouch full of molotovs into a billboard and crunched 3 of his buddies into a concrete barrier.
I circled around, ready to make a final lap, when my LTV was struck by something huge from my left. I’m flipping through the air before I have time to even register what hit me. Engulfed in flames, the LTV slides to a stop, upside down and against a wall. Choking, blood filling my lungs, I squeeze my way out of the seatbelt and fall into broken glass. Struggling to stay conscious, I crawl towards the passenger window, desperate to be free of the wreckage. I’m pulling my way out through the window when I see someone walking up to the car. Bloody boots crunch the gravel, the soft breathing of a respirator sending chills through me. I see familiar eyes behind the gas mask, cold and angry.
“Travis, my friend. Is that you?” I frantically reach for my throwing knife, pulling it from my boot. “Travis, please, listen. I can help you. Put down the gun.” The glove box is wedged closed, and I struggle to twist myself for more leverage. My throwing knife finds a gap, and with one swift motion, it flies open, syringes raining down on me. Two of them break, and as I reach for the third, I feel a strong hand grab my arm. “Please Travis, please” I cough out, scrambling to grab the last remaining hope for my friend. He blinks, seemingly unaware of his actions. I feel the cold of Dr Zed’s Anti-Feline Whisker Fixer in my hand as I’m dragged out of the car. Travis’ X13 is pressed against my temple as he pulls me to my feet. “Travis, please. Don’t do this” I plead. He blinks. His cold eyes focus on mine, and I know what needs to be done. I force the syringe into his chest as he pulls the trigger.
submitted by RazTheExplorer
to AlMazrahTaxiService [link] [comments]
2023.04.23 23:02 RazTheExplorer Part 7.5 - The Bombmaker
“Bob!” These damn ballistics masks force me to shout just to have a normal conversation. Bob peers over the drill’s control panel at me, his eyes magnified by the glasses that perch at the end of his nose, “One minute till pay day Dutch!” Bob wasn’t much of a soldier but what he lacked in tactical skill he made up for in technical. Twitch barked at me from the front window of the bank, “You sure your “friend” on the inside is gonna come through Dutch, I’m seeing a lot of ULF trucks rolling around outside!” “Have some god damn faith Twitch!” I can tell he’s stressed, we all are. Who wouldn’t be. We were robbing our “Allies” with no official support from our own Command. If we succeed they’d take the lion’s share of course but should we fail, we were on our own. Those trucks wouldn’t bother us. Not if my guy did his job. “Screw this, I’m not waiting around to for some rando to screw us.” The click of a detonator was distinct, almost deafening. “What the hell did you do Twitch!” I didn’t need to look at him to know he was responsible for whatever came next.
The blast shook the building we were in. Blasts I should say. If we weren’t as far away as we were, it would have felt like a single explosion. “Insurance policy.” Twitch purred. “Your “inside man” was a liability at best, and a threat at worst.” I tore my mask off and threw it at him, missing over his shoulder. “So you level half the city! Are you out of your mind!” I buried my face in my hands. “Just because we aren’t operating under a nation’s flag doesn’t mean we get to ignore the rules.” Twitch glared at me like a disappointed father, “When did you go soft Dutch, rules were meant to be broken, you taught me that.” “I sure as hell didn’t teach you to endanger civilians!”
“Time to get paid gents!” Bob called out like a kid trying to stop his parents from fighting. “We’ll discuss this later.” I turned to approach the vault. “No, I don’t think we will.”
The feeling of betrayal numbed the pain of the bullet. I crumpled to the ground trying to grab hold of anything to fight back with but Twitch had already stripped me of my weapons. “Sorry Dutch, command needed a fall guy and you fit the bill. If you hadn’t grown a conscience we could have made quite the name for ourselves in the company.” He kicked me one last time in the gut where he shot me. Bob wouldn’t look at me as they loaded bags of gold out of the vault. I waited for death to take me but it never did.
I awoke in a ULF facility, patched up, strapped to a chair. I figured there wasn’t any reason to lie if I wanted a shot at living. I told them everything I knew about Shadow Company, our operations in Urzikstan, and our plans to betray our so called allies. They knew most of that already. Turns out Twitch’s “insurance policy” was planned from the start by him and command. The bombs were really meant to serve as cover for Shadow Company pulling out of Urzikstan with a plane load of stolen goods and artifacts. Command had tried to pin the thefts on myself and others who had been backstabbed like me. The ULF had seen right through the ruse and was actively engaging what little remained of Shadow Company’s forces. They let me live for some reason, dumping me over the boarder. Maybe they thought the Al Mazrah desert would finish me off.
I turned from the window. Jade, Alex, Salem, and Raz stared at me in silence. “I never claimed to be perfect.” I blurted out to fill the void. “Since that day I’ve heard rumours of “The Bomb maker” operating with Shadow Company forces. It’s Twitch, has to be. I’ve gotta go see for myself, and put a stop to whatever he’s doing.” “That’s a lot to take in friend, but if he’s gone unchecked since that incident, who knows what other atrocities he’s committed.” Raz was calmer than I expected after everything that had happened, after what I’d just admitted to. “It’ll take time but Ice Tiger can probably arrange for transportation to the island. Get some rest while you can.”
There was no time for rest, not while we still had customers. Bertha roared to life, not my first choice but a vehicle is a vehicle at the end of the day and I can always find an upgrade later. I cruised along the south eastern train tracks towards the airport. No doubt someone over there could use a ride. I should have been paying more attention as I drove. I rounded a bend right into the jaws of a waiting LTV. The smoking remains of a choptop, three bodies lay scattered around the asphalt. “I take it you gentlemen aren’t in need of a ride huh.” I called out. No response, but I knew they heard me because the bush Wookiee looting the bodies and the turret turned to face me. I swung the tail of my truck around to shield me from the impending attack but their trigger fingers were itchier than my truck was fast.
The .50 chugged to life and rounds tore through the side of the cab, tore through me. The guns fell silent as I slumped over in my seat. Shakily, I reached for the syringe in the cup holder. “Thanks Raz.” I paused a moment to admire the syringe of Dr. Zed’s Anti-Feline Whisker Fixer. At least we won’t have a repeat of last time. I plunged the syringe into my chest as the passenger door opened, and darkness took me once more.
I was watching the world through my own eyes. I could feel my body moving, but it felt like I was a puppet on a string, I wasn’t behind the wheel. Not entirely at least. I stared hopelessly at the three bodies in the choptop in front of me. My hands reloading the gold AK-74u that I wasn’t even aware I was holding. I pause, not all hope is lost. One of the passengers rolls out of the choptop, crawling through the flood waters to get away from the car, from me. I want to call out, tell him I can help him if he adds me to his squad, but nothing comes out. I feel my hand reach down to the holster at my side.
I plead with my own body but whoever, or whatever, is in control doesn’t seem particularly keen on listening. I draw the X13 from my holster, unnecessarily racking the slide for dramatic effect as an unspent cartridge flies past my face. I feel the gun lift to aim at the slowly fleeing operator.
I can’t wrestle any form of control, my body marches closer, gun trained on our victim. I feel my finger press against the trigger, the operator at my feet calls out. “We just wanted some gas, we called friendly.”
17 rounds rip through his already shredded body in blink of an eye. “Can you stop playing with your food and get moving Dutch, we gotta exfill, gas is gonna be on us in a minute.” The unknown voice brings the two halves back together, I’m in control again. My hands are trembling, the X13 falls into the water. I took the antidote, this shouldn’t have happened. I shouldn’t be here like this. I try to compose myself before turning to face the other members of whatever squad I’m in.
“So do you exclusively kill people who call friendly?” The operator is riddled with bullet wounds but still standing, must have been in a fight before this. “Hey, earth to Dutch, you there? Want to give me my stuff back now that you’ve had your fun?” Did I try to kill him earlier? “Sorry, I don’t know what came over me.” I hand him the Ak-74u. “No that’s yours. Where’s my F-Tac? So what you just kill me and throw all my stuff in the ocean? Who does that!” He looks pissed, understandably. A cat’s got my tongue as I turn towards the LTV throwing my Ak in the box and hopping behind the wheel. “Let’s get you guys to exfill.” My hands feel like they are trying to strangle the life out of the steering wheel as the rest of my squad hop in. “You get hit in the head or something Dutch? 30 seconds ago you were shooting anything that moves, now you are what, a taxi driver?” The other two laugh along with him, I’ve always been a taxi driver, whatever “that” was, wasn’t me. Not exactly.
I hammer the pedal to the floor and cruise through the shacks surrounding the sunken village towards exfill. The gas is moving but we’ve got time. I’m rattled, the world is spinning and I’m doing all I can just to keep the tires on the road when a series of explosions rock the LTV, warning lights going off all around me. A cluster bomb in the road, how did I miss that. I dive from the drivers seat, throwing myself down a cliff in the process. I’m alive, barely, waiting for things to pop off but all I’m greeted with is silence. I can hear my squad checking in over comms, everyone is alive. Exfill is close so we cautiously approach on foot. The flare goes up and the chopper approaches hovering low overhead. The squad piles on, all of them looking at me expectantly. “Well come on Dutch. You didn’t kill all those people just to die to the gas.” I take a step on, backing up quickly to clear the ramp. “Dutch what are you doing?” “That bird isn’t for me, Godspeed gents.” I turn my back to them and start running towards the nearest vehicle. I can hear them calling out to me, confused but overall indifferent.
What did I do, how long was I like that for? A thousand questions race through my mind as I skirt the gas, not an operator to be found. I accept the warm embrace of the gas as the final exfill chopper takes off.
What is happening to me?
I’m roused from my sleep by a knock at my door. It’s Raz, you’d never be able to tell he had just rolled out of bed too, no idea how he keeps that moustache so perfect all the time. “I’ve got good news, Ice Tiger was able to get you transport to the island. Even better, there are other operators already working in the area. No doubt they’ve had encounters with the Bomb maker.” I can only assume he doesn’t know what happened yesterday, what I did. “We can kill two birds with one stone, you provide our services to the operators on the island, and they will probably be able to point you in the right direction.” “Solid plan Raz, I’ll try to establish a hideout for our guys on the island too, in case any of the other guys want to make their way over for a change of scenery.” Really for me to hide out in shame but some back up wouldn’t hurt.
My feet sunk into the sand as waves crashed around me. The boat had disappeared into the mist before I could properly thank the driver. I couldn’t see more than a few meters around me, but the unmistakable sound of gun fire told me that I certainly wouldn’t be alone here. I double checked for the knife in my boot and pulled my puffer jacket tighter around me to ward off the cold sea air. I take a deep breath before sprinting into the fog.
Time to get to work.
submitted by RazTheExplorer
to AlMazrahTaxiService [link] [comments]
2023.04.23 22:58 RazTheExplorer Part 6 - MEOW
The sound of LTV engines wakes me up yet again, and I groan. “Can’t these operators let a taxi driver sleep in for once!” I mutter, and I shuffle over to the window, expecting to see yet another smoking hunk of junk being abandoned in front of my apartment building. However, the sight I see instead brings a huge smile out from under my mustache as I throw open the window and look down. An immaculately clean, all black LTV with a small Canadian flag in the window was backed up to the loading dock, and a guy in an orange puffer jacket hopped out and slung an equally clean Bryson 800 across his back.
“Aye, Dutch! You made it!” I yelled out. He looked up, gave me a salute, and grabbed a milk crate off the back seat. I grabbed my uniform, threw it on, and ran down all seven flights of stairs to the lobby. Sophia was handing Dutch his keys, and he turned and held out his hand. “Hey boss” he said, and I shook his hand and replied “Damn Dutch, you smell like Taraq Village on garbage day. Where you been living, in a dumpster?” With a quick laugh and a VERY Canadian “sorry” he grabbed his stuff and headed towards the stairs. “Appreciate the new digs, Raz. I’m going to get freshened up and I’ll be back out there” he said. “See you on the road, Dutch” I said, winked and blew Sophia a kiss, and headed out towards my day.
With a quick thought about stealing Dutch’s LTV and blowing it up in the marshlands just for laughs, I jumped behind the wheel of mine and headed out for another day on the job. After my normal resupply route, I’m flush with gas cans and on the lookout for operators who need a ride. A quick loop through Sarrif Bay turned up empty, even though I could see the UAV tower online, so I moved on. As I got back on the highway, I spotted a solo operator running on the shoulder, so I moved in to offer my services.
“CATCH A RIDE!”
“Yo buddy, you need a RIDE!” I called out over comms, and watched the operator immediately break right and dive into the bushes. I pulled over nearby and saw a brief red flash on comms. “Hey man, you can come out. I’m a friendly. My name’s Raz, owneoperator of Al Mazrah Taxi Service. You need a ride?” I hopped out and tapped the fresh new logo on the side of the car. “See, I’m unarmed, and here to help. Seriously, you can come out. Kind of weird that you’re still in there. I can see that sniper rifle. It’s like seven feet long, man.” The comms crackled. “Wait, you’re a taxi driver? What does that even mean, dude?” he said and suddenly I saw a Marine helmet pop out among the leaves. “It means I’ve got this fancy ride right here, and a promise that I’ll get you there, or I’ll die trying. You in or out, my friend?” I popped an invite and waited. Only two ways out of this now.
I’m part of a new squad, and my greenhorn walks out of the foliage, still obviously wary of the entire situation. We hop in the car and formulate our next move. “Ok man, let’s ride. What are we working on out here in Al Mazrah?” I ask. I hear a shuffling of a backpack, and he pulls out his tablet. “Well, I have to earn and then spend $60,000 at a buy station. I’ve been working on this mission forever” he said. “Any place that we can grab some cash quickly?” I leaned out the window and scanned the skies. I spot a few parachutes in the air, and said “Well my friend, it seems the skies have answered your prayers. Buckle up, we’re off on the hunt for some cash!” I laugh as I see him attempt to zipper up his pack as I turn the LTV off the pavement and aim straight for a plume of red smoke in the distance. “Next stop, supply drop!” I exclaim, and we slide to a stop next to a large crate. “Jump out and see what’s what. I’ll keep watch” I say, and I move into a defensive circle pattern. I see a Vaznev hit the dirt, and my customer headed back to the vehicle. “Well that was awesome, driver! Check out this RAAL man, this thing is HUGE! I got a ton of cash too. Can we hit a buy station?” he asked. “You’re the boss, my friend. I’m just the driver. I’ve already got a route to the best one.” I head off towards my ping, but I’m taking a detour. I’ve been in Al Mazrah for a while, and one trend I’ve noticed is that most days, no operators seem to go after these supply drops. Only one plane drops them, and they are usually conveniently lined up for easy pickings.
We pull up to the next drop, and it’s in the best possible location for a taxi driver. In the parking lot of an unguarded gas station, right next to the highway. Couldn’t plan this better if I tried, so I pull up to the pumps and my customer heads into the red smoke. I’m watching the fuel gauge rise, when suddenly there’s someone in black body armor climbing onto the car. “Whoa, hey, who are you, buddy?” I exclaim. “You need a ride?” I get no response, but he’s not shooting. I decide to take a gamble, as my current customer is busy with the supply drop. I jump out of the LTV and immediately throw out an invite to our squad, figuring that it’ll either work, or that my customer will uncork that widowmaker of a RAAL to avenge my execution. Surprisingly, we get a new squad member and I hear “hey, what’s going on, who’s that guy!?” and the ear-shattering thunder of the RAAL erupts from behind the crate. A couple of the rounds ping off our new friend, but no harm, no foul. “Cease fire, Rambo! He’s on our side now” I yell, thanking my lucky stars I wore my headphones today. “Where did he come from” the greenhorn asks, but without any response on comms from the new guy, I honestly have no idea. “He’s with us now, friend, so let’s hit that buy station and get you boys to safety.” We jump back in the car, and our new mute friend joins us. Checking my tablet, I can see that he does have a mic connected, but who am I to judge. If you don’t want to talk, that’s cool.
I roll out towards the buy station, swerving through Ahmed’s neighborhood specifically to plaster a few of his cronies for laughs. I drift back out to the main road, and I’m almost at the buy station when I spot another plume of red smoke over on the beach. “You boys got time for one more supply crate?” I ask, and I peel off towards it. I spot some AQ in a house nearby, but having already heard the thunder from my squad, I figure that the second time he lets that thing loose, he’ll hit something with it, so I press on. They both jump out and I introduce the first wave of AQ to my ride with a satisfying thump, and circle back to see how my customers are doing. The area is getting hot quick, and bullets are starting to ping off my windshield. These guys are still huddled around the crate like they found Scooter’s porno stash, so I lay on the horn and yell “ok boys, we need to go NOW!” They get the message as they start to get beamed with shotgun shells from a nearby rooftop, and they hop in the LTV and I drop the hammer.
We roll up to the buy station on the west side of Sa’id City and they both jump out to spend some of the plethora of cash they’ve got. My original customer finishes his $60k mission, and he’s outfitted with a new three plate vest, an airstrike, a self revive, a larger backpack, and a ton of plates. Our mute companion probably bought something too, but I have no idea what his goals are, so I focus on what’s next. “Ok gents, the Chemist blew his joint yet again, so I’m recommending we head over to the nearest exfil and get you guys on a bird back home. Thoughts?” I pinged the exfil point on the hills near the caves, and it’s agreed that exfil is the play. We race through the hillside towns and I take the goat path known only to the most talented drivers of Al Mazrah, and we’re at the flare in no time. The flash of green lights the sky, and I back up against the hillside, ready to bug out if things get too spicy. Soon, the bird is in view, and it touches down in the clearing. My customers hop out and jump on, and I jump out of the LTV and head over to expedite their ride out.
“Raz, you’re an absolute legend. Thanks so much for all the help. I spent most of my cash finishing my mission, but this $18,000 will do you better than reducing my insurance premium, man!” And without hesitation, he threw the duffle bag off the ramp down into the sand. “Dude, NOOOO! Don’t do that. Money is no use to me, my friend! Why did you do that?” I yell feverishly. “Grab it, quick!” The chopper is lifting off, our mute friend waves goodbye, and I think “damn, it’s too late!” I have about a second to think about the good fortune the next operator to exfil will feel when they find a big bag of cash, when I hear a sound I never imagined I’d hear. A parachute opens right above me, and my customer lands right next to me and grabs the duffle bag.
“Dude, what the hell are you doing back down here!” I yelled, half furious, half amazed. “Do you not see that huge ominous cloud of lightning and death steamrolling this way?” His face was somewhere between fear and confusion. “I mean, you said you weren’t going to take it. It’s like 18 grand, dude. Not going to let that go to waste.” I rested my head on the side of the LTV with a dull thump. “Get. In. The. Car.” I said with a sigh. I watched the green smoke dissipate and checked the map. “Only one more option now, friend. Final exfil is at the quarry. Hope you still have some rounds in that RAAL.”
I straight sent it off the cliff and we’re soon weaving through huts and bushes, racing to keep ahead of the gas. I saw where the chopper landed, and my watch started beeping. Only a minute left, and this chopper pilot decides it’s a good idea to hover at the top of the quarry. “Oh man, this is about to be one of the times I die trying” I say to myself as I’m slamming through AQ troops towards my goal. I decide to gamble and go around instead of attempting the complex route through the heart of the quarry, and I’m getting tore up by troops on the way. An army of AQ is descending on the chopper now, but they are courteous and run in a tight little line, and 12 go down in rapid succession. I skid to a stop at the chopper with 30 seconds on the clock, and bid my customer good day. I yell out “Next time, stay on the chopper, my friend” and resume running defense, my LTV now billowing black smoke.
With 20 seconds on the clock, I suddenly see a white hatchback go airborne from deep in the quarry. “Friendly, friendly, friendly!!” yell two operators, racing to get to the bird in time. “Hurry up guys!” I call back. “I’m just the taxi driver, I’m not a threat. There’s one guy in the chopper, he’s friendly too. Go go go!” They sprint past me and head for the ramp, the only way on the chopper. I’m running over the last of the AQ in the area when it happens. Out of nowhere, the unmistakable sound of a RAAL reverberates through the quarry. I spin around in time to see one of the two operators go down. “NOOOOOOO!!!” I scream through the comms, but it’s too late. The second operator, obviously a veteran in this theatre, sidesteps the wild fire and skillfully drops my customer with his kitted EBR. He casually hops on the chopper and brutally eviscerates him with a large knife right in front of me. “That was for my friend” he says as the chopper lifts off. I walk over to the fallen operator left behind, and try to comfort him as the gas rolls in. “I swear, my friend, I swear he was friendly. I’m so sorry.” This needless death haunts my thoughts as the darkness once again takes me.
A pounding on my door brings me back from the darkness. “Raz! RAZ! Are you in there? Open the damn door!” I pull myself together, shuffle across the room, and open the door. Dutch is there, looking concerned. “It’s been 3 days, boss. People are out there looking for rides, and you’re not out there? What’s going on?” I slowly and painfully explain what happened at the quarry. “I dunno Dutch, I can’t shake it. He was FRIENDLY! Why did he open fire?” I ask as I start to sob.
SMACK. I never saw it coming. “Pull yourself together, boss. You got him to the chopper. You DID YOUR JOB.” It’s enough to get my attention, simply because I’ve never seen someone so Canadian be so stern. “Now go get your Burger Town shirt, comb your mustache, and get the hell back out there. Al Mazrah needs you! Also, sorry for hitting you” Dutch says. “You’re right” I say, and I look in the mirror, not recognizing the disheveled face staring back at me. “We get them there, or we die trying. He made his choice, and he reaped what he sowed.” I slip my throwing knife into my belt and follow Dutch outside. “Well, what’d I miss, my friend?”
“Word on the street is there’s a driver named Jade out there doing good work. Working hard for the cause, but the other day AQ raided his shipping container, tried to kill him, and stole his most prized possession” Dutch explained. “Shit, really?” I said. “They stole his car keys?” What could be more valuable to a taxi driver? “We need to bring him in, come on, let’s let Sophia know we’re going to need another room.” “No boss, it’s worse than that” said Dutch. “They took his only picture of his beloved cat. It’s the only thing he loves more than being a taxi driver.” I stop dead in my tracks. “A picture of a cat?” My mind races. Who would steal that? No, it couldn’t be. It wouldn’t be. It CAN’T be. “Dutch, I know who it is. I know who’s hunting him. I know who’s coming for us all. Scuba Steve, the radiation, the cat photos, the soothing hand cream, the constant betrayals. It all makes sense to me now!” Dutch looked more confused than ever. “What the hell are you talking about, boss?”
“The Chemist, Dutch. It all leads back to the Chemist” I say, my mind reeling as all the pieces fall into place at once. The weight of this knowledge is almost too much to bear. “Dutch, you still have that Bryson?” I ask, suddenly calm. “I know what needs to be done.” Yeah boss” says Dutch. “I still got it, but what about the rules? We’re taxi drivers, Raz.” “Listen, Dutch. Grab your gun and meet me downstairs. I’ll tell you on the way.”
The radiation cloud in the distance looms like death. Both hands on the wheel, I guide our LTV slowly towards it. I tell Dutch the whole story, all the way from the beginning. About the quiet kid in our neighborhood who kept to himself and fed the stray cats. About the bully everyone called “Juggernaut” who terrorized us all, just because he was bigger and stronger and meaner that the rest of us. About the time I stole my first LTV and took it for a joyride through Ahkdar Village, sparking my love for driving. And then, with a big sigh, I told him about that fateful Tuesday that changed the landscape of Al Mazrah forever.
“He was just a boy, Dutch.” I start, tears already coming to my eyes. We were all there, running around being kids. The boy and his cats weren’t bothering anyone, but the boy we called Juggernaut just wouldn’t leave him alone. We all saw him assaulting him, but we did nothing. “And that’s when it happened, Dutch.” The boy took a yellow vial from his pocket and threw it right into the bully’s face. “I’ve never seen anything so gruesome” I said, as I recounted the scene. It was like acid, but something so much worse. His face basically melted before our eyes. “Sounds like he got what he deserved, a slow death” said Dutch. “That’s the worst part” I replied. He was taken to the hospital in Al Mazrah City, and we all thought he was dead, and it was all over.
But one day, many years later, he returned. A hulking figure standing in the street, sunken eyes hidden beneath a steel helmet. Full body armor from head to toe, and a minigun in hand. He didn’t speak, but we knew who he was, and why he was there. He lumbered towards the school, where he knew his target would be, like he always was, in the chemistry lab. As the shooting started, I panicked, and grabbed the closest vehicle I could find. “It was instinct, Dutch. I never even saw them, man, I was just running away!” The emotions all flooded back at once, and my hands trembled on the wheel. We were close to the radiation now, but I knew we had to continue. “Never saw what, Raz? What are you talking about?”
“The cats, man. The fucking cats.” He kept them on an old ox cart, a relic from the olden days of Al Mazrah. “I drove straight through them, Dutch. I never even saw them.” But he saw me. The boy, now the man they call “The Chemist” was focused not on escaping the Juggernaut, but saving the only living things precious to him. “And I killed all of them, Dutch. He saw me do it.” I took everything he cared about away from him. “It’s why he’s doing those experiments. It’s why the radiation keeps spreading. It’s why this is all happening.” I said, the truth weighing heavy on me. “It’s why we have to kill him.”
“Shit, man. This is some heavy stuff” said Dutch. “How do you know the Chemist even knows that it was you?” he asked. “Dutch, look at me, man. I’ve had this mustache since the fourth grade. He knows. And now I’ve put you all in danger.” I parked the LTV at the edge of the radiation zone. “Look, this is my fight. I can’t ask you to come in there with me. Take the car, go do your job. You don’t owe me anything” I say, grabbing my M4, determined to finish this solo. But Dutch stood firm, his shotgun shining in the sun. “I’ll get you there, or I’ll die trying, boss. Let’s do this.”
We pulled our gas masks down and stepped into hell. The Chemist’s laboratory is somewhere in the small town east of the airport, hidden in the smoke. We move quickly, radiation pills working hard to stem the slow death waiting for us if we fail. There are AQ everywhere, and my M4 sings a song I haven’t heard in a long time. Dutch’s Bryson spits hot fire, and we move like the skilled operators we once were. “There, in that warehouse” I yell, and we take our positions. “It’s now or never boss, let’s get this guy” Dutch says, and we breach from both entrances like rolling thunder.
The sudden flash disorients me, and the explosion cracks my mask. I hear Dutch yell from off into the distance, but I can’t see anything. I fire blindly, attempting to find cover and regain my vision. I’m hit in the vest and feel all three of my plates crack and break up. I struggle to reload, the gas now stealing life from me. “I suppose it’s die trying time” I think to myself, and stand to make one last push, to go out in a blaze of glory. I search for a target, for anything moving, but I’m lost in a fog. I call out to Dutch but get no response.
The blow comes from behind. I hit the floor like a sack of potatoes, stunned and unable to move. I brace for the finishing blow, like I have so many times before, but it does not come. Suddenly, I’m viciously flipped onto my back, and I see clearly for the first time. Neoprene, black as night, from head to toe, and my M4 strapped across his back. “Goddamn Scuba Steve” I choke out, as he stares at me with cold eyes. And then I see the figure behind him. I recognize those eyes behind his gas mask, hidden under his yellow hood. His M13B hanging to his side, and he looks at me with calculated hatred. “Good to see you again, Raz” he says, his voice sending terror through me. “I bet you’re wondering what I’ve been doing here, aren’t you. It’s quite the story, and I’m going to tell you, right meow.” The Chemist launches into his bad guy monologue as I groan on the floor. His goal to punish the world, to choke us all with his radioactive lightning clouds. His years of experiments, his many failures. “Just get to the point already” I choke out, ready for the end. “As you wish. I have a surprise for you, Raz. My finest work. My masterpiece, which I call “Manufactured Evil Operator Warfare. You’re my first victim, but I’m coming for all your drivers next. I hope you enjoy it” he cackles as he walks away. “Do it now, my loyal servant” are the last of his words I hear. Scuba Steve leans over me, a gigantic syringe in hand. Without a word, he plunges it into my heart, and there is only black.
“CATCH A RIDE!”
The familiar words snap my eyes open. Bright sunlight floods my vision, skewed by the gas mask on my face. An LTV races by, horn honking, someone yelling “Al Mazrah Taxi Service, do you need a ride?” I hear waves breaking behind me, and a fortress looms in the distance. I know this place, it feels familiar, but I remember nothing. I stand up slowly and dust off my Biohazard suit. This is Al Mazrah. And I am here for one reason, and one reason only.
submitted by RazTheExplorer
to AlMazrahTaxiService [link] [comments]
2023.04.21 06:24 matadorexerz [REQUEST] [STEAM] My loving story with the 3D plataformers, and why I want to play Psychonauts 2 (Now in 66% off)
Hey there, fellow gamers! My name is Matadorexerz and this is my most enthusiastic request yet, I'm a huge fan of 3D platformers, and I've been eagerly waiting for playing Psychonauts 2
. As a kid, I fell in love with games like Crash Of The Titans, Nickelodeon Battle for Volcano Island, and Avatar games, and I've been hooked ever since. There's just something about the colorful worlds, wacky characters (one of my favorite attributes, love to see this kind of characters in any game), and challenging platforming that keeps me coming back for more. What is this game about and what's the matter with it?
Psychonauts 2 is a video game that follows the adventures of a young psychic named Razputin, also known as Raz. Raz is a member of the Psychonauts, a secret organization of psychics who explore the minds of others.
In the game, Raz travels to the Psychonauts headquarters and discovers a sinister plot to take over the organization from within. He must navigate through the minds of various characters to uncover the truth and save the day.
Each mind that Raz visits is unique and filled with creative and surreal landscapes that reflect the person's personality and issues. Raz must use his psychic abilities to solve puzzles, defeat enemies, and uncover hidden secrets within these minds.
The game features a diverse cast of characters, each with their own distinct personalities and backgrounds. The storyline deals with themes of mental health, identity, and personal growth in a fun and engaging way.
Overall, Psychonauts 2 is a thrilling and imaginative adventure that will keep players engaged and entertained while also exploring deeper themes, such as:
- Mental Health: The game explores the inner workings of the human mind, highlighting the struggles and challenges that people face with their mental health. The game encourages players to reflect on their own mental health and to seek help when needed.
- Identity: The game explores the concept of identity and the various factors that shape who we are. The characters in the game each have their own unique backgrounds and personalities, highlighting the diversity of human experience.
- Personal Growth: The game encourages players to reflect on their own personal growth and to embrace change and challenges as opportunities for growth. The main character, Raz, undergoes a personal transformation throughout the game as he learns to navigate the complex world of the Psychonauts and confront his own fears and weaknesses.
Psychonauts 2 is a direct sequel to Psychonauts 1, continuing the story of the young psychic Raz and the secret organization of psychics known as the Psychonauts. While each game can be enjoyed independently, there are several ways in which the two games are related.
Psychonauts 2 picks up where the first game left off, exploring new aspects of the Psychonauts organization and the characters within it. Many of the characters and locations from the first game also make a return in Psychonauts 2, allowing fans to revisit familiar places and interact with beloved characters, the sequel retains much of the same gameplay mechanics and themes as the first game. Players are still tasked with exploring characters' minds, using psychic abilities to solve puzzles and defeat enemies, and exploring mental health and personal growth. My history with 3D plataformers
I got my first console in 2008, and it was a PlayStation 2. As soon as I started playing, I fell in love with 3D platformers like Jak and Daxter wich it was my first game ever played. I remember spending hours exploring the vibrant worlds and completing challenging puzzles. It was such a thrill to discover hidden areas and secrets that rewarded my curiosity.
One of my favorite memories was going to the local market and seeing all the amazing 3D platformers that Sierra was making at the time. These games were the gold standard (at least of my interest), and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them (wich i couldn't, I was only 8). I remember being awestruck by the graphics, the sound design, and the immersive gameplay, my love for 3D platformers never faded. I continued to play and enjoy games like the Nickelodeon ones, and even the Disney 3D platformers. There's just something about the genre that captures my imagination and keeps me coming back for more.
As I grew older, I began to understand more about the gaming industry and the criticism that some games received. But when I saw the Sierra games being criticized, it hit me hard. I was speechless, I did not know what attitude to put when I heard that my favorite games were criticized negatively.
Seeing that people thought that the Crash saga was stagnant or that games with isometric view of platforms were uncomfortable it destroyed my heart. How could they not appreciate the amazing gameplay, the lovable characters, and the stunning graphics of these games? It was like they didn't understand the magic that made these games so special to me.
Despite the criticism, I continued to play and love these games. They brought me so much joy and comfort during difficult times in my life, and I will always treasure the memories I have of playing them. And now, as an adult, I still find myself drawn to the same types of games that captured my heart all those years ago.
I was beyond thrilled when I heard that Tim Schafer and the team at Double Fine Productions were making a sequel to the beloved cult classic Psychonauts wich I played in my ps2 in 2008. The original game was a masterpiece of storytelling, humor, and imaginative level design, and I have no doubt that the sequel is just as amazing and I would be absolutely thrilled to get the chance to play Psychonauts 2. As a lifelong fan of 3D platformers, I know that this game is going to be something special, and I can't wait to see what adventures and challenges it has in store for me.
As someone who loves old-school 3D platformers, I appreciate the care and attention to detail that Double Fine has put into the game. The art style is vibrant and full of personality, the level design is clever and challenging, and the voice acting is top-notch. Plus, the game promises to explore some really interesting themes about mental health and the power of the mind.
Unfortunately, as many of the requesters of this sub, I am a broke college student, I don't have the funds to purchase the game. That's why I'm turning to this wonderful community to see if anyone might be willing to gift me a copy of Psychonauts 2. I promise to cherish and enjoy the game to the fullest, and to spread the word to all my fellow 3D platformer fans about how amazing it is, and invite you to see all the scenaries and characters that this game has
, I am in love with the art design that the double fine team decided to put in this title
, you can easily identify when you're in the real world with waxy and interactive world, and the mental world being really wacky and vibrant color scheme.
Also they have made a Documentary
with all the challenges that making Pasychonauts came with.
Thank you so much for considering my request. I really appreciate your time and generosity. Let's keep the love for 3D platformers alive and well! My Steam ID
submitted by matadorexerz
to GiftofGames [link] [comments]
2023.04.17 10:03 Gotoh_Naoki Weekly Lore Update (9/4 - 16/4)
Hello guys, u/Gotoh_Naoki
here. The discord server is a week and something old but a lot of stuff happened. I (and u/Radiant-Lotus
) decided to make a weekly lore post for everyone that isn't in the server or wants to know everything that happened in RP. If I missed something let me know.
- Mirai and Scummy Bocchi appear in this timeline. They have no idea about how they got here, so they decide to go drinking. While they’re trying to find some alcohol Naoki arrives and invites them to stay at the Gotoh House. He tries from the start to get them to not drink, but they don’t listen to him.
- Naoki finds two people that want to help him make the two Bocchis stay sober: Rui and Sylvia.
- Seika wants to help Naoki as well.
- Naoki and Mirai (and also Scummy Bocchi probably?) killed Zeraora. After some time, he woke up with amnesia, he couldn’t remember anything that happened.
- Joe appears. Who’s Joe? Joe is an entity that multiplies itself when killed. Also, he does everything Mirai/Scummy Bocchi tell him to do. He also has some hidden cameras in Gotoh’s House, and uses them to get (and sell) pictures and photos about the people living there.
- Mendo gives the Bocchis alcohol, Naoki finds and kills him with the help of Trok. Mendo divine pulses to when he was still alive. Naoki gives him two possibilities: help Mirai and Scummy Bocchi in their rehabilitation or die. He decided to help.
- Mirai and Naoki decide to play some Super Smash Bros Ultimate Together. Mirai’s main is Robin while Naoki’s main is Ike.
(it’s now setting in how much we have to write, haha this’ll be fun)
- Zeraora and Byniavo are forcefully married… and Byniavo decided to have kids with Zeraora on the spot, as Zeraora begs for help to escape from Byniavo’s grasp
- Before that could happen, Mendo, Sylvia, and Rui appear and attempt to save Zeraora
- Sylvia bats Byniavo over the head, knocking him unconscious, yet his grip remains
- Mendo attempts to cut off Byniavo’s arm and outright kill him but finds out it’s disallowed
- Rui… notices their attempts and grabs popcorn
- In the end they were unsuccessful and Zeraora would soon have
- Mendo chugs a bottle of sake and confesses to Rui, then storms out of the house before Rui can stop him
- Zeraora appears at home, is “positively filthy” from the previous encounter, and asks Rui to clean him with a towel
- After a after a pair of gloves, several paper towels, and a sink rinse, Zeraora is eventually cleaned
- A mysterious man (Solar, but he’s unnamed currently) falls through the roof of the Gotoh House, seemingly minimally harmed
- Byniavo disappeared from existence because Scummy Bocchi stopped drinking.
- Finfran drove through Gotoh House. He payed back the cash needed to rebuilt the walls he destroyed.
- Michiyo is discovered to be a clone. Scummy Bocchi is sober since yesterday and is more shy than before.
- Seika offered some doritos to Naoki, and then lured him into a trap. Gex happened.
- Emmet from The Lego Movie fixed the broken wall in Gotoh House.
- Finfran (Foundation) continues opening and closing the front door
- Naoki gives Finfran (Foundation) Futari’s crayons.
- Mendo and Sothis merge together, Mendo now has green hair.
- Scummy Bocchi didn't drink alcohol for a week! Naoki used Divine Pulses to remove all the secret stashes.
- Mendo opened a Dimensional Rift to Fodlan with the Sword of the Creator.
- Mendo came back. Then he opened another Rift and took back the SCP Futari. Naoki told him that is not real Futari, so he took her back to the SCP Fondation.
- Group gex session! Bocchi brings out a copy of the videogame, Gex, and her, Sylvia, Seika, and Yoyoko agree to play.
- Naoki signs a restraining order against Michiyo.
- Naoki starts dating Seika (naoki remarriage arc frfr)
- No fucking way restaurant date
- They kissed then said their goodbyes
- Rui, Mendo, Zera, and Raz awake to a surprisingly calm morning, coming up with the idea to go on a walk, eventually deciding to get boba in the process
- Mirai gets kidnapped by Boche_123 by being lured into a white van with the promise of alcohol, reawakening her alcohol addiction. She escapes with the help of Sylvia, who recently developed the ability to manifest/teleport.
- After learning of the existence of other people from Ohio, Zera goes on a rampage in shimokitazawa.
- Yoyoko and Bocchi make up and have hardcore gex, something which those awake in the house at the time very much heard
- As an attempt to escape that, Mirai, Sylvia, and Kita (who’s there to sneak a bottle for herself) head to the attic, to find Bocchi’s secret stash under the floorboards
- Mendo catches them in the act, banishing all of the alcohol into a pocket dimension before blowing it up with a meteor
- Mendo takes Rui into another pocket dimension to escape Mirai and Sylvia… the pocket dimension being a backup of the alcohol filled one which was previously blown up
- Mirai goes out to buy alcohol for herself and Sylvia after Mendo confiscates their alcohol.
- Mendo comes back from the pocket dimension after drinking with Rui, and spots Mirai and Sylvia drinking. Panicked, Sylvia grabs Mirai and manifests into Ohio.
- Zera, who woke up following his rampage, tries to remember why Ohio is so familiar, accidentally teleporting to Ohio as well, where his full memories and extent of his powers were unlocked.
- Mendo brings Zera, Sylvia, and Mirai back to the Gotoh’s house.
- Mendo decides to give Rui a small amount of alcohol since he noticed her previous attempt to get some in the attic to escape the noises
- After much hesitation, Rui accepts Mendo’s offer and grabs a cup of wine
- Rui takes a small sip of it… before becoming quite fond of the taste and downing the entire cup and getting immediately drunk
- Mendo realized the situation they were in and takes Rui back to the Garage where he tries to keep her still and get her to sleep
- Seika and Nijika’s dad came back
- Aki Hamaji descended from the heavens into our world
- Mendo, Sylvia, Hamaji, and Rui have a karaoke session in one of Mendo’s pocket dimensions
- Jimihen is back.
- Hamaji gave Naoki eyes. He can see now.
- Yandere Kita is searching for Hitori. Scummy Bocchi, Mirai and Naoki manage to make her go away from them by telling them Hitori will propose to her somewhere near. Because of this Yandere Kita thinks Naoki is an abusive dad. She probably wants him dead.
- Naoki takes his pistol and points it at its forehead, then aims at Yandere Kita and shoots her. To make sure she’s dead he shoots her 7 more times. After that he calls Byniavo to take care of the body.
- Naoki did that because he heard voices in his head telling him to kill Kita. (SCHIZO NAOKI ARC)
- Byniavo revived Yandere Kita
- Kita returns home with severe PTSD and has a mental breakdown in the garage before passing out
Made by me and u/Radiant-Lotus
. Tune in next week for the weekly lore update.
submitted by Gotoh_Naoki
to KessokuBand [link] [comments]
2023.04.09 16:09 subredditsummarybot Your weekly /r/Tennis recap for the week of April 02 - April 08
Sunday, April 02 - Saturday, April 08
|score/comments ||awards ||title & link |
|251 - 16 comments ||1 Take My Money ||[Post-Match Thread] JJ Wolf 🇺🇸🐺 def. Denis Kudla 🇺🇸 6-4, 6-1 |
submitted by subredditsummarybot
to tennis [link] [comments]
2023.04.06 22:49 Oleggator739 This is my top 10 Most Wanted MUs. Ask me anything